Mod Ren'Py Unraveling August Multi-Mod [v0.3.x][RiamMar]

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
title.png
Quick Facts: This mod contains a Walkthrough, Cheats, Choice Toggles and the option to rename MC.
This is the first release of this version of my ModCore. Please be gentle and report bugs if you encounter any.
Updated: 2023-10-25
Game: Unraveling August by AugustEsoterica | f95zone
Modder: RiamMar | F95zone
Game Version: v0.3.x | English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
thanks for your work but the link on the main page of the game is still the old one just FYI
If you mean the link to the old mod in the games thread? Yes, Im aware of that, but can't really change it. Either the dev reads my post and adds it or a moderator updates the link. *shrugs* We will have to wait and see. :D

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
This is actually up to date, right? I only ask because it says it's for version 0.3, but the game thread is on 0.3.04.
Yeah, the main version is 0.3 the 04 at the end are bug fixes etc. I usually don't mention them, when those don't affect my mod.

Edit: Changed to 0.3.x, to hopefully make it clear that the mod is compatible/up-to-date.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
FYI RiamMar, I got an "exception occurred" error when trying to switch to the second page in the mod menu, and now it's trying to open that page by default every time, which always throw errors, and therefore I can no longer use the mod menu. :cry:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
FYI RiamMar, I got an "exception occurred" error when trying to switch to the second page in the mod menu, and now it's trying to open that page by default every time, which always throw errors, and therefore I can no longer use the mod menu. :cry:
There's a traceback.txt in the directory next to the exe-file. Can you post it here so I can have a look?

Edit: Did you try to open it before you got to naming your character?
I updated the mod with a fix that checks for that. Since mc is a "DynamicCharacter" it got a infinite loop there if you haven't giving him a name yet. Please download and try again. Since I can't reproduce any other error by switching the tabs, I would need the info from the traceback.txt.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: hkennereth

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
There's a traceback.txt in the directory next to the exe-file. Can you post it here so I can have a look?

Edit: Did you try to open it before you got to naming your character?
I updated the mod with a fix that checks for that. Since mc is a "DynamicCharacter" it got a infinite loop there if you haven't giving him a name yet. Please download and try again. Since I can't reproduce any other error by switching the tabs, I would need the info from the traceback.txt.
That fixed it. Yeah, I did open the menu right after starting a new game and I think I clicked on the Characters tab.

Thanks for the quick fix! :)

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
That fixed it. Yeah, I did open the menu right after starting a new game and I think I clicked on the Characters tab.

Thanks for the quick fix! :)
I never opened the mod menu right at the beginning, so it's good that you did and found it. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: hkennereth

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The mod worked great, thank you for picking this up!!! Also, nice touch on letting us know how close we were to unlocking the Finger Licking Good thing. ;)

• Red Heart

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
The mod worked great, thank you for picking this up!!! Also, nice touch on letting us know how close we were to unlocking the Finger Licking Good thing. ;)
You know… When I would have quit, if I hadn't read the code. So I though it might encourage people do actually go through with it.

:ROFLMAO:

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the mod! Now I can start playing the new version. And I'm glad a great modder such as yourself is the one who took over.

• Love

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Thanks for the mod! Now I can start playing the new version. And I'm glad a great modder such as yourself is the one who took over.
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it.

Just a fair warning. The great modder maybe made it so that the default textbox settings are to small for his own mod intro. You might want to adjust font size or textbox width :D
Will update when I have time, but since it's not a real bug but some adjustments, it's not urgent or game relevant.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
btw, is it possible to remove named save function?
The dev was wise enough (much appreciated, if you read this), to add that feature to the games settings/preferences. The option is in the top-left, below "Windowed/Fullscreen".

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
View attachment 3030726
Quick Facts: This mod contains a Walkthrough, Cheats, Choice Toggles and the option to rename MC.
This is the first release of this version of my ModCore. Please be gentle and report bugs if you encounter any.
Updated: 2023-10-25
Game: Unraveling August by AugustEsoterica | f95zone
Modder: RiamMar | F95zone
Game Version: v0.3.x | English
Download:

Sorry if it's not a bother, I could make an Android version with the mod, thanks in advance

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Sorry if it's not a bother, I could make an Android version with the mod, thanks in advance
You're asking if I could provide an Android version? I would have to have a look at it. I usually don't make APKs, since that would mean that I have to re-distribute the full game.

I know that JoiPlay takes the normal pc version of the game to run on mobile devices. Maybe that would be something for you?

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
You're asking if I could provide an Android version? I would have to have a look at it. I usually don't make APKs, since that would mean that I have to re-distribute the full game.

I know that JoiPlay takes the normal pc version of the game to run on mobile devices. Maybe that would be something for you?
Plus the first part, The JoiPlay thing even requires additional files for it to work in the case of some games so that's why I don't use it much that's why I asked for an apk version included in the mod