EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
frontpage.jpg

Overview
The Teen Titans are young superheroes fighting crime under leadership of Robin,
Unknown to the other Titans, Their team leader Robin was abducted by Slade, one of their most dangerous enemies
After restraining him, Slade take a syringe and inject something into Robins veins accompanied by a cryptic message.
By the creator of Four Elements Trainer.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-03-03
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Portuguese translation* - Walkthrough

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot 2020-12-24 045013.png Screenshot 2020-12-24 045628.png Screenshot 2020-12-24 045643.png Screenshot 2020-12-24 045900.png Screenshot 2020-12-24 045945.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Not even finished Four Elements Trainer and this float along the sea...

Mity can't draw another male body it seems, same skinny ass and long but thin dick.
Put arrows in the body and you have Aang again, lmao.
He specifically put this out as a side game to tide people over cause he was waiting for things to happen with 4 Elements Trainers. I wanna say either writing or coding, someone feel free to correct me. He also wanted it to be practice that he can code a game on his own. Also to be fair Robin and Aang have the same body type except Aang is slightly stockier and shorter around season 3

Last edited:

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Honestly although i personally don't really fuck with comics. it would be cool to see a four elements trainer but then dc/marvel version, where instead of books you kind of hop between comics. Aka MC becomes batman/robin in one part and spiderman in the other.

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
it was weird mity going so long without releasing a FET update, i hope he can handle between the two games, because i am a huge fan of teen titans

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and RustyS

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
What's with all the Robin hate people? He was by far the coolest TT and he works for basically fucking every girl in the universe. Robin is a top tier self insert character. The only character better would have to be Brother Blood or straight up Slade(Terminator) and even then Robin still wins in variety(good and evil routes).

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes