umarmung

May 17, 2020
Mity is holding back on the extremer fetishes unfortunately, propably out of fear of being monitored by patreon, the bestiality and loli stuff is theoreticly not allowed on there he just hid it away well enough, he seems to be saving bestiality for until the end of the game
You say that and less than a week later Mity's patreon is unavailable and under review lol

• Sad
Reactions: Chains123

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I miss that series.
kind of the late late sub-successor of the lewd version of the ancient 8-bit PC game 'Battle Chess'.
available for both C64 and Atari (800XL and up).

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
kind of the late late sub-successor of the lewd version of the ancient 8-bit PC game 'Battle Chess'.
available for both C64 and Atari (800XL and up).
I meant "If The Emperor Had A Text-To-Speech Device", which gave us Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker

Reactions: Fluxerus

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
nope, the loop consists only of spider, moth, light guy
I have the same problem, I can't capture Blackfire and I'm unable to progress with Pantha

Edit: I "fixed" that with the following console command:

blackfire_captured=1

Last edited:

Marcos955

Dec 9, 2021
lettuce
beef
cheese
onion
tomato.

he said leave the a's.

you have to fail a order then click keep going, then you can take it to yhads

Unfortunately, when I do this the warning that the order was ruined appears again no matter how many times I click continue. I don't know if it's a bug or if it's just like that, I'm on version 1.4.2, I don't know what to do :( I don't know I can continue the story, in the end if I choose to throw the request away,
I don't earn anything just the money.

poinder

Jul 10, 2024
Unfortunately, when I do this the warning that the order was ruined appears again no matter how many times I click continue. I don't know if it's a bug or if it's just like that, I'm on version 1.4.2, I don't know what to do :( I don't know I can continue the story, in the end if I choose to throw the request away,
I don't earn anything just the money.
The order is supposed to be ruined. It then gives you the option to keep the burger.

Marcos955

Dec 9, 2021
The order is supposed to be ruined. It then gives you the option to keep the burger.
That's where the problem is, I can't keep the burger, the buyer keeps repeating that the order is wrong every time I try to keep it, could my game have problems?

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
That's where the problem is, I can't keep the burger, the buyer keeps repeating that the order is wrong every time I try to keep it, could my game have problems?
Is the customer order one of the named burgers? If it is, that's where your problem is. It has to be one where they tell you what ingredients to use for their burger

Reactions: Marcos955

Marcos955

Dec 9, 2021
Is the customer order one of the named burgers? If it is, that's where your problem is. It has to be one where they tell you what ingredients to use for their burger
Yes, they are the same ones, not the ones named by the customers, but the ones who already have the recipe ready, in this case what you said about the name of the hamburger, I don't know if the translation into my language is correct but I try to place the wrong order on "Heart attack", which is the only one where you can make the wrong recipe because it has the same amount of ingredients as the hamburger requested by the seller.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Yes, they are the same ones, not the ones named by the customers, but the ones who already have the recipe ready, in this case what you said about the name of the hamburger, I don't know if the translation into my language is correct but I try to place the wrong order on "Heart attack", which is the only one where you can make the wrong recipe because it has the same amount of ingredients as the hamburger requested by the seller.
That's the issue right there. It can't be one of the ones that has a recipe. It has to be one where the customer tells you what they want on the burger

Reactions: Marcos955

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
That's the issue right there. It can't be one of the ones that has a recipe. It has to be one where the customer tells you what they want on the burger
IIRC it can be the wrong recipe too.
If customer asks for labcoat and you make a heart attack.
Just so long as the burger you made was not what he asked. you get to keep it.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes