zara2000

Dec 17, 2019
I found out that text generated by AI can be a solid base for your writing but must always fine-tuned by a human writer otherwise it will seem off to the reader, especially for a lengthy text found in a story.

zara2000

Dec 17, 2019
Agree on that. You have my curiosity with your character being quite original compared to the standard ntr young adventurous wife. Would it be possible to discuss more in details what you have in mind for your VN?

GlitchedPerfection

Sep 11, 2023
Hi! I like the idea a lot, even if I think in this genre (NTR) a male MC with a cheating wife is more intriguing and creates more pathos/strong feelings. If I can ask, which program do you use to create renders/images, with AI you said?? I have never collaborated with anyone, but since 1 year I am thinking to start a VN with NTR content as well...

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
I read your post but didn't really figure out some things.

Is it a game you live from the eyes of the cuck, or you see the story from the cheating one ? Who's the MC ?

Plus, in your description, it seems you describe two woman. Shall the story revolves around the two, are them related at any points ?

AI can give you some direction, but you mostly will have to modify the writtings for it to feel more complete. I'm available if you need some help. Just dm me.

Reactions: Nertophile

LaughingORNot

Mar 14, 2021
Nice concept. But, i've got a question. Is the main plot the gangbang of the young guys? Or you haven't decided yet?