Unity Complete 1Room - Runaway Girl [Unnoficial Translation]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Cover.jpg
1Room ~ Runaway Girl

Borrowing image from game topic I hope don't mind it.

ATTENTION
This patch is intended for the old version of the game (1.1.0)
With the latest version (1.2.0) the game got an Official Translation which can be accessed

through the in-game menu.

Game Thread:
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
Yes (mosaic)
Translation Version: 2.0 (Completed)
Language: English
Translation download :
Game Version v1.1.0 :

Additional info (CTRL+C & CTRL+V from readme on github)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install:

Starting tips:

Changelog:

Last edited:

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
been enjoying this game so far but the only downside is how bad the translation is lol. keep doin the hentai god's work and keep the translation up

DumPlingPunk

Sep 9, 2018
Oh my god, Thanks you The Butler, you really translating the game, i waiting this for a long time, keep a good work man! I gonna download every update patch when ever you upload! (Sorry if my english not so good xD)

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
Thank you so much again for translating this game.

Btw I found some typos/grammar, should I make a list and send it to you? Or some kind of direct chat? Idk xD

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Thank you so much again for translating this game.

Btw I found some typos/grammar, should I make a list and send it to you? Or some kind of direct chat? Idk XD
You can send me via PM, I don't have any kind of direct chat >.<
If you point out where you found it, it would be appreciated.
Like: "After you ask her to make some tea".

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Chamomile tea is herbal tea ^^

Dont give her too much, it could cause miscarriage according to wiki :eek:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Chamomile tea is herbal tea ^^

Dont give her too much, it could cause miscarriage according to wiki :eek:
It's actually written as chamomile.
カモミール = Kamomiru = Chamomile

And if you ask her to serve tea.
koucha = Black Tea
おまたせー。今日は(紅茶)にしてみたよ。= Sorry for the wait, I made black tea today.

I haven't unlocked the "Chamomile Tea" action yet so I don't know if she will actually say "herbal tea" during the dialogue so.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
If Im not wrong .. 土 is Saturday .. in days.txt , you translate it as Sunday, Sunday is 日

Also, at the beginning of the day, it should be "I made you breakfast. Here, Go wash your face". You used bento. Before leaving for work you uses lunchbox. I think its better to keep bento for consistency.. but, your the translator.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
If Im not wrong .. 土 is Saturday .. in days.txt , you translate it as Sunday, Sunday is 日

Also, at the beginning of the day, it should be "I made you breakfast. Here, Go wash your face". You used bento. Before leaving for work you uses lunchbox. I think its better to keep bento for consistency.. but, your the translator.

Thnks for pointing the day . . . It seems I skipped one day on the translation file >.<.
As for the Breakfast I noticed it earlier today while reviewing the translation and replaying the game as well as some typo fixes in many sentences and so on...

Since sunday I won't be at home for most of the day and today I had a birthday party at my house. I'm doing some quick work here.

DumPlingPunk

Sep 9, 2018
Hi The Butler, after download the translation 16-9-18, i found out the Yuu name was not displayed,the translation was so good, except Yuu name. It not a big problem but i will tell you when i see some "tiny" error, to make this translation pecfect

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hi The Butler, after download the translation 16-9-18, i found out the Yuu name was not displayed,the translation was so good, except Yuu name. It not a big problem but i will tell you when i see some "tiny" error, to make this translation pecfect
Yes I'm aware of that but thanks anyway. Next patch that will be fixed and there will be a huge rework on intro. There something between 20~25 lines before I can release it but i'm really tired right now.
I'm gonna take a rest. When I wake up I will re-translate these line and send it to for proofreading (yes he is giving me a huge help with proofreading) and update the patch when everything is done.

Btw you can easily do a quick fix yourself if you want.
  • Open Intro.txt with notepad++ (recomended)
  • Press CTRL+F and search for 夕=
  • It will be the first match you find, If you don't find it in Intro.txt check in UI.txt
  • Remove everything past " = " and write Yuu
  • Press CTRL+S to save the file and her name will be properly showing again

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
OHHHHHHHH. Thanks i loved the game! <3 Thanks for fixing the translation,

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Here's some general observation of latest translation.

道端では物怖じしない様子だった夕も、今は借りてきた猫のように大人しい。
translated as
>> Yuu seemed really scared by the roadside, but now she seems mature like a borrowed cat.

However, if we considered her dialogues overall so far (this is very very early - just arrive home day 1 prologue) it seems to be reversed. She was matured before, but now timid as they reached home.

>> Yuu who seems matured earlier, is now quiet like a timid cat.

I think thats the biggest changes I did in intro.txt, and I did fix some typo here and there, and again, I prefer going for literal translation rather then direct sentence translation so it feels less awkward in dialogues.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote