Unity Complete 1Room - Runaway Girl [Unnoficial Translation]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 3, 2020
Does it work on MAC? I downloaded the MAC version from the site and the translation, but I don't know where to put BepInEx, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll. Someone who succeeded could tell me where to put those files? Thanks in advice.

Reactions: Ferstrike

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I don't know where to put BepInEx, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll.
According to the they go where GameName.app is, just like the .exe with Windows.

Feb 3, 2020
According to the they go where GameName.app is, just like the .exe with Windows.
screen1.jpeg
These are the files in the translation folder.

Where do I put them?

1)
screen2.jpeg
Here, where the .app file is, the path is /Users/myname/Desktop/Games/1room/1room -家出少女 v1.1.0/1room -â∆èoè≠èó v1.1.0/MacOS (ignore the strange characters), how it is said in the page? I already tried to start the game and it doesn't work, proof: screen3.jpeg

2)
screen4.jpeg
Here, in path /Users/myname/Desktop/Games/1room/1room -家出少女 v1.1.0/1room -â∆èoè≠èó v1.1.0/MacOS/1room.app/Contents/MacOS, where the exec unix is? Already tried and it doesn't work, proof: screen5.jpeg
Am I missing something or it simply doesn't work on MAC? I hope the former.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
No android version
No it's a Unity game you don't really get Android versions unless the developer makes them. There's a port of a old version linked in the actual game thread here from before the English translation, but that's the only Unity port I've ever seen.

This is the thread for the fan translation, the thread for the official English version is here.

Reactions: Simpy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to put translate file in game?
You maybe don't, go get the official English game from the game thread and change the language from the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you really want to play a older version with the fan translation extract the patches files to the games folder with the exe.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Official stop update aniything .what happen to them?
Although (years ago) they have shown some ideas for more 1Room, they also had a new game they're working on. Seems the new game took priority. Sounded like they might want to remake 1Room in the new games engine too.

Again the game thread.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote