Unity Complete 1Room - Runaway Girl [Unnoficial Translation]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I found a more recent translation dated December 19th 2018, made by .

(For those who know, he makes mods for Koikatsu.)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
Oh, nice, I didn't realize there was another translation effort going on. Good job so far!

I updated the modpack to the game version v1.1.0 (new mods and did a few UI translations on my own, but nothing compared to this) -

There's another translator that wants to work on the game, and he did a bit of work already before we noticed this translation. It looks like it was duplicated with your work though. Would you like to join up?

Since the moaning is generated on the fly by the game I prepared a plugin to directly replace text used by the game to generate strings, that way there's much less work to do. You can find the plugin in the attachment together with the translations done by the other person.

To use the plugin just drop it into BepInEx directory and run the game, it will generate .found files that you can edit in a text editor, and when done you need to rename the extension from .found to .ini. Note that these asset files are what the game uses to run logic, so be careful on what you translate. It might be best to only use this plugin for moans (files with Japanese names) and item names - things difficult with autotranslator.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I was able to extract some text files a long time ago. Since I was thinking about directly translating the game files instead of using plugins...

The moans are located in a single file however the game uses this file randomly during HScenes.
Here are the assets I extracted. It may help you to some extent.
I sorted the text by category....

As for the offer, unfortunately I can't accept since I'm not as much active as I would like to be.
As a sidenote you can use UnitEX to extract and repack asset files.

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
We want to avoid redistributing modified game files, and it's much easier to translate and then mod the game with the plugin approach.

Yes, we've seen the moan file and the plugin can basically do the same as modifying the asset file with UnitEX.

Thank you for the assets, I'll take a loot at them later.

If you are not active anymore, can we continue your translation? Of course you will be credited. I will post any updates we make here and include them in my modpack.

Reactions: DarkKingRen

The Butler

May 3, 2017
We want to avoid redistributing modified game files, and it's much easier to translate and then mod the game with the plugin approach.

Yes, we've seen the moan file and the plugin can basically do the same as modifying the asset file with UnitEX.

If you are not active anymore, can we continue your translation? Of course you will be credited. I will post any updates we make here and include them in my modpack.
Yes, feel free to continue.
As for the credits @DX5536 and @Helios7 helped me a lot with proof-reading.

Some helpfull comand lines you can use on game translations.
%3D is = simbol in hex
Code:
<color%3D#fca4bc>TEXT<color%3Dwhite> = changes text color to pink or a color hex of your choice
<size%3D48>TEXT</size> = changes text size to 48 Note: 48 is game default. It can be usefull if your translation exceed dialogue window.
But note that it will only work in the text boxes using it in UI,Character Name or Days will make them disappear.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017

I'm so glad we're continuing to update this translation

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Final stretch on the project. All translations are now done, currently ongoing QC and project cleanup.

@The Butler how would you like to get credited? By the nickname "The Butler"? And what about others that contributed? I can link to this thread too.
For me - I think my name with hyperlink directing to this thread should be enough.
As for the others and Helios7 I started a conversation with them regarding how they would like to be credited as well.
You can directly ask them to get a faster reply as well.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Final stretch on the project. All translations are now done, currently ongoing QC and project cleanup.

@The Butler how would you like to get credited? By the nickname "The Butler"? And what about others that contributed? I can link to this thread too.
thats amazing. Will you post a link to this thread when you finish?

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
The first version of the translation has been released. The translation is 100% complete (hopefully), read the readme for more info.

@The Butler If everything looks good, can you add the link to the 1st post?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
The first version of the translation has been released. The translation is 100% complete (hopefully), read the readme for more info.

@The Butler If everything looks good, can you add the link to the 1st post?
Sure no problem.

Edit:
Github link added, and did some cleaning on the main post as well.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Still have some Jap texts in the game. Really good translation however.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote