Unity Complete 1Room - Runaway Girl [Unnoficial Translation]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
Still have some Jap texts in the game. Really good translation however.
Can you check if you have a file "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt" in your bepinex\translation folder? If yes, please post that file here or send it to me in a PM. A brief description where the untranslated text appeared would be great too.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Can you check if you have a file "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt" in your bepinex\translation folder? If yes, please post that file here or send it to me in a PM. A brief description where the untranslated text appeared would be great too.
I can't find that file, it did not appear there. Here is one, ask her for BJ before taking a bath.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Quick play through the first few days. I found some more if that helps.

Jan 1, 2018
Why does the Install instructions in the first post specify a subfolder called Windows?
Extract in "...\One Room\1room_1.0.x\Windows"
That folder didn't already exist in my install, and the files in the zip look like they're supposed to overwrite files in the 1room_1.0.x folder.

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
Thanks. Can you give a more detailed explanation on how to get each one of these? We will need to reproduce these somehow to make it work.

Also, you can edit BepInEx\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini and change the line Endpoint= to Endpoint=GoogleTranslate. Doing this should make the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt appear next time you encounter untranslated text, and the text will get machine translated.
Why does the Install instructions in the first post specify a subfolder called Windows?

That folder didn't already exist in my install, and the files in the zip look like they're supposed to overwrite files in the 1room_1.0.x folder.
It depends on the download you've got, you have to extract to where 1room.exe is. 1.0.x are old versions, the translation was made for 1.1.0.

@The Butler Maybe copy parts of the readme to the 1st post? What's in there currently is outdated.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

nomad45

Formerly 'WataThaBradicus'
Apr 16, 2019
Hey, translator here. I was able to find most of the lines you posted except the last one where you're on day 10 . Mind giving me some details on that one?

If you find anymore Japanese please post it here with details of how to reproduce the lines. I tried to be exhaustive with all the potential dialogue, but I know that I likely missed some here and there.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hey, translator here. I was able to find most of the lines you posted except the last one where you're on day 10 . Mind giving me some details on that one?

If you find anymore Japanese please post it here with details of how to reproduce the lines. I tried to be exhaustive with all the potential dialogue, but I know that I likely missed some here and there.
I believe the last line happens when your try touching her boobs or ass before bath 2 times in a row.
That's just a guess though by looking at her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might be mistaken here but I remember her getting annoyed and saying similar things when you touched her (until 1 AP is spent) two time in a row:
ie:
MC get home and immediately touch her boobs/ass until the first point is spent (She will say something and 1 AP will be spent)
Doing it or a similar thing again will trigger her getting a bit annoyed due to the insistent touching/grabbing and she will actually say that line and another AP point will be spent.

Repeating this process might trigger similar lines as well.

This is as far as I could remember.

nomad45

Apr 16, 2019
I believe the last line happens when your try touching her boobs or ass before bath 2 times in a row.
That's just a guess though by looking at her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might be mistaken here but I remember her getting annoyed and saying similar things when you touched her (until 1 AP is spent) two time in a row:
ie:
MC get home and immediately touch her boobs/ass until the first point is spent (She will say something and 1 AP will be spent)
Doing it or a similar thing again will trigger her getting a bit annoyed due to the insistent touching/grabbing and she will actually say that line and another AP point will be spent.

Repeating this process might trigger similar lines as well.

This is as far as I could remember.
Yea I tried annoying her, it did bring up some new lines, but still can't reproduce that last line where it seems like shes straight up refusing sex.

jsojoo13

Apr 19, 2019
i got 1.1.0 version but what do you mean root of a folder? i found the game file in the appdata and posted all the folders (1room-English-Translation-master) where it had "system" file in Save_1room folder, yet nothing changed.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Yea I tried annoying her, it did bring up some new lines, but still can't reproduce that last line where it seems like shes straight up refusing sex.
Sorry for late reply, when you try to have sex without condom., her first reply will be in English, but continue to ask her again and the line should appear.

nomad45

Apr 16, 2019
Sorry for late reply, when you try to have sex without condom., her first reply will be in English, but continue to ask her again and the line should appear.
Thanks for that. I've updated them all on the github. Do let me know if you find anymore.

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
i got 1.1.0 version but what do you mean root of a folder? i found the game file in the appdata and posted all the folders (1room-English-Translation-master) where it had "system" file in Save_1room folder, yet nothing changed.
You need to extract the files to where 1room.exe is.

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
Version v2.0 of the translation has just been released! This update contains improvements to the overall quality of the translation. Multiple missing translations and translation issues were found and fixed, and the entire translation has been proofread and tested.

Big thanks to @DX5536 and @WataThaBradicus for making this update possible!

Links to the release:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
For step 3 "Extract the release to the root of your game. If you already have a BepInEx folder in your game directory, remove it before extracting the release." I removed the folder "BepInEx" that was in there first like it says then i extracted the translation file from github and got a folder in the games files called "English_Translation_v2_0_for_Akari_Blast_1room-Runaway_Girl-" I started up the game after and it wasnt translated but after I moved the "BepInEx" folder out of the folder for the translation and into where the exe is and it worked but I also moved the other files that remained out to where the exe was to and just let it overwrite the files in the exe folder. Is that fine or not it still translated the game but idk if its going to break stuff down the line. This step was sort of confusing to me.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
For step 3 "Extract the release to the root of your game. If you already have a BepInEx folder in your game directory, remove it before extracting the release." I removed the folder "BepInEx" that was in there first like it says then i extracted the translation file from github and got a folder in the games files called "English_Translation_v2_0_for_Akari_Blast_1room-Runaway_Girl-" I started up the game after and it wasnt translated but after I moved the "BepInEx" folder out of the folder for the translation and into where the exe is and it worked but I also moved the other files that remained out to where the exe was to and just let it overwrite the files in the exe folder. Is that fine or not it still translated the game but idk if its going to break stuff down the line. This step was sort of confusing to me.
Edited the Install instructions on the main post to be more clearer on how to install it.

The shorter version is:
  1. Delete old version of BepInEx from your game folder
  2. Copy BepInEx,doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll from the .rar and paste them in the same folder the game .exe is located.

Reactions: tuShua
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote