Unity - Completed - 1room: Runaway Girl [v1.2.3] [PARTHIA KYODAN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

horni_boio

The game is amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone who comes across this review. In the future, once I'm financially stable, I may even pay for the game to support the developer(s). I hope the developer(s) make another game some day, since I'm sure it'll turn out great.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Vnom_kurokage

Pretty much satisfied with the art, the story was also good, wholesome to some extent. The tasks and stuff that's needed to develop the relationship and progress in game, even though sometimes I though it was expensive and would it actually be worth it or not, but in the end it was great grinding for those.
    Variety of interactions and sex options sure makes it slight more interesting. It's one of the few dating sim I've played, so I'd say developer did a good job.

:whistle:Though would have liked more things to be uncensored.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

saekoa

Pros:

• This FMC ranks among the best girls across H games, showcasing genuine waifu qualities.
    • The game features excellent art.
    • The story is engaging.
    • The romance element is well-paced and satisfying.
    Cons:

• The game lacks animation.
    • Some scenes and artwork may feel repetitive over time.
    Overall, I rate this game 4 out of 5. This is likely the most I've ever enjoyed an original character FMC who isn't based on an existing anime character. Careful you don't fall in love.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Skyler84

Very over-rated game. i wonder is most of the review here paid by developers to write it or is it dummy accounts created by developer. The game itself for being a Unity game, does not have any animation is a dead giveaway that the developer just want to put out a low effort game but publish it as a real full built game. content is mere few. yes i know games can have 0 animation even if its unity games. but the lack of animation gave developer a reason to just put in as little content as possible and reuse the pictures over and over again for almost every scenes. i strongly suggest if you want to save yourself for being disappointed to a point you might wanna curse the developer for life, better skip this game entirely and treat it as if it doesn't exists. i think this is the game i will rate it as the top rank worst game i ever encounter.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

throwveryfar

Very cute, I dunno, trainer game? Cohabitation game? Does this fall into management secotr? :D

Art is amazing. Story is there but Yuu is precious. Skip works properly, gallery is lovely. But I'd play it just for Yuu.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Yomiie

10/10 the good quality damn the author of the game don't create new ones very easy simple H-Games only missing of the H-scenes is anal sheesh but the art works looks familiar the one, I've played before nothing compare to this originality but better. I hope that there will be new ones same creator, but different.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6577935

Imagine I tell you that the premise of X game is the following:

Teenage girl (15?) at the end of her rope, and in actual life threatening danger, goes to live with middle aged man, looking for safety, while paying him with sexual favors and housework.

Whatever you think about the above, this game got me thinking about perspective and idiosyncrasies. It's funny how a blatantly criminal scenario, ends up being portrayed as wholesome relationship.

Now I'm fine with most sexual content in games (don't like scat though), and 1room runaway girl doesn't tickle my morality one bit, but imagine if the main heroine was a little less attractive, with less pronounced adult features, and remember that she is in high school (1st year I think). The complaints would probably come flying from multiple sides. So there you have it: Looks beat story, and perspective matters more than actual facts.

As for the game itself, it works very well on the adult side (quality, quantity diversity, duration), and that's all you can ask of it.

My only problem with this title was unlocking the final scene (number 14) which works as the epilogue. I got frustrated trying to figuring it out on my own, and had to spend some time online looking for the answer.

I'd give this a 7/10 and I would be interested in playing more "cohabitation" games, based on how good this one was.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

vap200

Definitely one of the best headpat simulators around.
    • It's 2d and not animated but the visuals are easy on the eyes.
    • Voiced of course.
    • The BGM is suprisingly really good as well.
    • Simple mechanics, slight challenge when unlocking all the scenes but more or less pretty rewarding to achieve.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Cryogic

Okay, let's get the criticisms out of the way. I only have two things to say so I'll just use bullet points.
    • I want to know more about Yuu, but the game doesn't let me; I want to know more about her life aside from the things she reveals during the first week.
    • A good assortment of H Scenes, but it might feel lacking to some.
    And now that I've got those out of the way, let's talk about the good parts.
    • While I did say that he number of H scenes might feel lacking to some, it makes up for it with the quality of the scenes. The scenes are sweet and the lines are mostly worth reading. The scenes could have used some animation, but heck I'm not complaining still.
    • The story's great. While I think this is an advantage of trainer games in general, the game managed to make me care for Yuu nonetheless.
    • I honestly expected to gush about this game, but right now I'm mostly just speechless. I assure you it's a great game.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Skizeviler

Interesting art, always a fan of the trainer games. But the game is very short and to be honest there's not much to do. I'm only going 3 stars because the length, were it a longer game I'd absolutely love it. Still worth a play through even if it will take maybe 2 hours tops.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

PDP19

Its a visual novel experience with a bit of VA here and there but ultimately its more about the story than anything else.

Basically, you play as a random IT guy with familiar overtime issues that will be immediately relatable to anyone working outside of the western bubble. One day, whilst going to work you spot a young girl who's obviously underage and she pretty much begs you to let her stay with you for a week, promising to take care of your menial house duties in exchange for sexual favours. Being the japanese hero that you are, you agree and there you go, a nice underage, inexperience girl living alone with you in an enclosed environment. Unsubtle, but what the hell, its a japanese cheesecake trope.

Gameplay consist mostly of choosing whatever that will progress the story. The only real choice for the first 7 days is whether to bone her or not. Unless youve mistakenly wandered into this website, Im going to assume 99% of all players choosing the former.

Here's the thing, the H gameplay isn't exactly just push button, fap, and cum. Its somewhat demanding, in that you've got to follow a flow to get her to cum. A bit trial and error, but ultimately galaxy brains aren't required to do this correctly.

Artwork. Superb. Nothing else to say. Its better drawn than most H games Ive played so that's one solid gold star.

Overall, its a nice little game, but despite the fact that this is in fact mostly a visual novel experience, with emphasis on character and story, its ultimately really a bit emotionally cold. And why? Because you dont actually build any relations with the girl, and since she'll fuck you from day 1 there's really not much reason to progress the game at all. Compare this with games like imouto monochrome, waifu konko, teaching feeling, this game feels shallow and repetitive, mostly because there's really no real motivation to push past it all. Simply put, she bares her assets from hour 1 into your house. Why would I care to progress at all when the supposed reward is given to me from the outset.

Oh, and there's no animation in the H, but there is a progress bar. So the game's innovation here is allowing you to speed it all up with spacebar. I mean, seriously. If the H is tedious, just progress it faster dont let me skip it. At least there's VA, but unless youre one of those guys who can fap with still pictures, you'll likely find this part wanting a bit more.

Still, I'd recommend it if only because its fast, the artwork being an A+, and the game takes up less than 1 gb. But if you'd like a more emotional experience with a simulated girl, just play waifu konko, secret with Sophia, or sister fantasy (imouto monochrome and its sequel). At least those are animated to a degree and offers more love.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Old|Glory

I realy enjoyed this game, spend more than 4 hours in a row. It's nice and cute, gameplay is not so boring and H scenes kinda satisfying. This game remind me of one game that on my First place in those kind of games. Solid 5 recommend everyone to try it.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

klopenn

Well.... that was good. Even it's not animated and with a lot of dialog(reasonable in my opinion, right others VN? Jeeeee~). For me that's my type of game: simple but functionnal(right others VN? Jeeeee~). You manage evening action to raise relation with dat cutie. There's some qualitate"voice line"(haaa~Hooo~waaa~ if you want a clue).

I really like the intimist relation(simple people in a little appartment(It can be link to my french person)) with simple drama, simple talk and nice art(who doesn't love girl only in shirt?).
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Yolomon

Story 10/10, Art 10/10, Sex scenes 9.5/10, Translation 10/10

This game truly rivals the likes of Teaching Feeling. The game has an incredibly wholesome story and the art is just top-notch. The atmosphere that this game made just exudes a sense of calmness.

Also, looking at the guide found in the description, I thought this game was would be an MTL mess but it wasn't, the translation was simply amazing. However, one thing that felt lackluster was an anal scene (lmao).

Overall, the game was absolutely amazing and a joy to play. Never throughout my playthrough did I feel bored or burnt out from the small amount of grinding, I didn't find myself skipping through the scenes either which I tend to do a lot with japanese VN's. The game has a very manageable playthrough of around 6-7 hours. This is the sort of game that leaves you fulfilled.

Absolutely amazing game 11/10.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Azwzrd

it's good game ,
    and you can feel living together with JK,
    it's great simulation game progress day by day ,buying something and some bed scene make it better , well it not much animation on it ,at least it'shave good graphics................
  16. 5.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Great game. Story seems interesting. Few cg we have are nice. I'm always a sucker for sleep sex scenes. Shame there was only that much content, I'd love to see 2-3x more scenes. On top of that SFX in this game really adds to the amazing experience.
    Art 4.5/5
    Story - 4/5
    Gameplay 4.5/5
    Fapability 5/5
    Music/SFX 5/5
    Originality 5/5
  17. 5.00 star(s)

ob123

Finish it for the second time, Yuu still captivating my heart like the first time. Everything is just right, the art, sound, music and writing all combined to make Yuu a lovely girl that I want to love her as much as sex. I do love to see her go as far as a cum hole slut and wake up covered in semen, since the blindfold, lewd status, and sex toy is in the game. Hell, she didn't even get anal sex, for fuck’s sake.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

fantasmic

v1.2.3: Sitting at 3.5, I decided to go with 3 since I was skipping through sex scenes by the end and wasn't really feeling the relationship. The game forgoes a blushing/naive virgin phase (nice), but that phase is often used to help build the relationship. Instead we can get sex from day 1 and all the events also end in sex so the relationship ended up feeling less like romance and more like codependance to me :/
    = The plot is technically kidnapping, but if you reject Yuu during the prologue she gets full-on kidnapped. As in, random car grabs her off the street. No potential reason for this is ever brought up (she isn't running from the mob or anything). The protagonist doing something that is technically illegal is never brought up, which I feel is a missed opportunity to a bit of texture.
    = This is a lot closer to a VN than a SLG cohabitation game
    - You can't use outfits during sex, only underwear
    - You can't freely swap between all sex positions
    - Some outfits are locked to certain positions so you need to equip them first if you want, for example, doggystyle. But once you swap out of doggy style you can't go back in during that session.
    + Contraceptives are mandatory at the start...
    - but there's no pregnancy once you stop using them
    - There's a weird noise in the music that makes it seem like the whole game is just the protagonist's vr nightmare
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Barry Nyle

v1.2.3

A visual novel/dating simulator game where you take in a girl who needs a place to stay. You go to work, and then there's a night phase where you talk, bathe, have tea, and have sex. The art and voice acting are very well done, but the gameplay is repetitive and the writing is very minimal. There's a bit of gameplay to the sex scenes too but not all that much. Overall it was okay and worth checking out, but nothing great.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

dtkone

Nice game, at first I noticed a small lack of identity in the characters but that has been easily resolved when seeing the full story, its not a masterpiece in terms of what to make the viewer immerse themselves in the game is concerned, but the drawing style is beautiful to look at and the eroic scenes are enjoyable, I appreciate that they made an option to make the game infinite at the end because it would be a bit tedious to have to start over every time the first 7 days pass