VN Ren'Py Abandoned 1st Degree: What a Lovely Summer [Final] [Parival]

Cherry Bomb

Mar 19, 2018
Banner.png

Overview:
Play as Rei and enjoy four different dates with the four routes from the main game! Each date has a different background and its own CG! But be careful, choose the wrong answers and you might just end up pissing everyone off.

As Rei, you will experience three routes as the bottom and one route as the top, but! The main game may just have a little more variety with a certain route~​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-03
Release Date: 2020-09-05
Developer: Parival - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

56gOU6.png Y1IyJ3.png DLC_Aiden_CG_1-1CROP.png DLC_Jun_CG_1-1CROP.png DLC_Minami_CG_1-1CROP.png DLC_Twins_CG_1-1CROP.png

Last edited:

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
One of those VN's where if you screw up someone dies? Bump.

Jan 14, 2019
Gee i wonder which character you get to top?

Is it the gruff detective looking one? The ruggishly blonde one? One of the hot twins?

Or the twink... -_-

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Weird combination of the name and cover image, is there a lot of gore in this one? And is it a complete game, or still under development?

perles75

May 16, 2020
This is a rather bizarre product... not only it is not 1 but 4 different stories (you set the love interest of the main character at the beginning among 4 choices), as far as I saw, totally separated from each other, but also it is meant to be a sort of murder mystery but the four (very short) stories are very mundane with no hint at tension whatsoever.
In terms of the game, there's actually not much game, with the standard choices between 3 or 4 at specific times to progress the story which give or subtract love points and if you do well you unlock a CGI at the end. The 4 stories are very short, more snippets than anything else (you start with the love interest already well developed).
So, the graphic style is cute, but there's not much to do with, at the present point.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
This is a rather bizarre product... not only it is not 1 but 4 different stories (you set the love interest of the main character at the beginning among 4 choices), as far as I saw, totally separated from each other, but also it is meant to be a sort of murder mystery but the four (very short) stories are very mundane with no hint at tension whatsoever.
In terms of the game, there's actually not much game, with the standard choices between 3 or 4 at specific times to progress the story which give or subtract love points and if you do well you unlock a CGI at the end. The 4 stories are very short, more snippets than anything else (you start with the love interest already well developed).
So, the graphic style is cute, but there's not much to do with, at the present point.
I was thinking the same thing, but turns out this is just an after-story of another game.

And I think it's still under development, so why the fuck is there an after-story when the main game isn't even finished?

Reactions: thanalance

Cherry Bomb

Mar 19, 2018
I was thinking the same thing, but turns out this is just an after-story of another game.

And I think it's still under development, so why the fuck is there an after-story when the main game isn't even finished?
Fundraising for the main game and to keep the team from burning out, according to them.
I noticed people were getting a bit confused so I redid most of the page for clarity, my mistake!

Last edited:
Reactions: Koburo

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
Thank you so much for uploading it! Now I guess we have to wait for the release of the main game(hopefully it will non take another year..)

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
Romans: Science good, Art good, Reading Good

>first Renaissance
>every body loves the Romans so much they adopt much of their philosophies,literature and art and whatnot and those ideas bring us out of the dark ages

Greeks: It's only gay if you're a bottom

>Second Renaissance
>...

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
I haven't played this game yet, but I have played the demo of the original game this is an after story for. So a little background for those that are interested (spoiled just in case):

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Finally got around to it. Cute, if a little overwritten.
It's nice to know the characters personalities more profoundly in another setting