[S>Artist 2D] 2-D Artist looking for work

vegetableman

May 10, 2017
Hello! 2D artist looking for work. I have ~4 years experience in gamedev both with SFW and NSFW games. You could see examples of my work in such projects as Queen's Brothel, Barely Working and Braindance. I mostly worked with background images but I am capable of drawing other things as well. I guess I have flexible style - from cartoonish or comic to painting-like. Also, I should specify that I am not a native English speaker and though I have a decent level of it some mistakes or bad choises of words may occur in my speach. I'm sorry about that in advance. Now let’s get to the list of things I am capable of.

Skills:

- Background images. As I said, I’ve been doing them a lot so there shouldn’t be any problems.

- Character art. I am quite good with characters and I can say that I enjoy drawing them above all. I am also capable of preparing sprites for futher animation in Spine or similar programs.

- Concept art. I have some experience here as well, even did a few commissions in the past. So, if you need a concept for anything I am open for it

- Portraits. I enjoy drawing faces so if you need character icons, I will gladly do them.

Preferred method of contact:

- You can contact me here or via Discord vegetableman#4199

Employment Type & Rates:

- I am used to charge for the work done. How much? Depends on the difficulty of the commission.

Availability:

- Right now I am free almost all the time

Work Samples:

You can find my portfolio here:

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Hi, are you looking only for "paid" work or are you possibly available for unpaid? I am working on a project, modding an abandoned game. I am looking for a few images, background and starting. If I get monetized, there is the possibility of pay down the road but for now it is a work of love.

vegetableman

May 10, 2017
Hi, are you looking only for "paid" work or are you possibly available for unpaid? I am working on a project, modding an abandoned game. I am looking for a few images, background and starting. If I get monetized, there is the possibility of pay down the road but for now it is a work of love.
Nope, only paid work, sorry.