Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed 23 Sisters - Music/Replay unlock (and walkthrough) Mod [v1.0Final] [KoGa3]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Info:
Seems my thread is now unlocked again. I've therefore updated the links on the main page with the latest Mod version for the "Superhero Special" game version.
Then thank you so very much for both for the unlock and the update of the mod. ;)

Reactions: UncleFredo

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
Mod update for the "we do not speak it's name" doc5252 game.
Download links on my .

Reactions: Ramagar

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.11d bug

All scenes from "Super Heroes Scenes" have the picture unlocked in the Gallery when you choose the unlocked button in real all unlocked scenes give a error message when you try to replay them.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
0.11d bug

All scenes from "Super Heroes Scenes" have the picture unlocked in the Gallery when you choose the unlocked button in real all unlocked scenes give a error message when you try to replay them.
Unfortunately this bug in the main game wasn't fixed so far since months. As far as I remember the first line and the third line are working, but most of the middle one are causing an error. I'm pretty sure that the replay scenes were unfortunately forgotten to add in the script file for these scenes. I've reported that Doc5252 back then, but it seems they are still not added.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is it possible to have a version without music, please ?
Not really, the music addition was actually the main reason I've even started the Mod. But you can completely deactivate it (the main menu music in the preferences, the in game music in my Mod menu). I also compressed it to reduce the download size.

Also: I recommend to at least check the "bad choices" in the game too (often quite funny). Keep in mind this game imo does not really need a WT for the playthrough, I only added it since I already made the Mod anyway.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Love your mods.
I have a problem.
I just copied the mod into the game area and ran it and it gave an error.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label part005 is defined twice, at File "part005.rpyc", line 1:

and File "game/part005.rpy", line 1:

The error file is 697 lines long

Worked absolutely fine in 0.13b
How do I fix the defined twice error while using the mod.

Thanks.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi,
Love your mods.
I have a problem.
I just copied the mod into the game area and ran it and it gave an error.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label part005 is defined twice, at File "part005.rpyc", line 1:

and File "game/part005.rpy", line 1:

The error file is 697 lines long

Worked absolutely fine in 0.13b
How do I fix the defined twice error while using the mod.

Thanks.
Hi. I just checked it again and installed the game and my Mod new, but had no such problems. Since your short error description says somthing like twice defined labels I actually assume you maybe have installed my Mod more then once and in different game folders. Or you extracted my Mod Zip in the game folder AND copied the files instead of moving them. Please check that.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi. I just checked it again and installed the game and my Mod new, but had no such problems. Since your short error description says somthing like twice defined labels I actually assume you maybe have installed my Mod more then once and in different game folders. Or you extracted my Mod Zip in the game folder AND copied the files instead of moving them. Please check that.
Hi there,
I copied the mod into the game folder that only had the 2 .rpa files and the version.
Just tried it again.
It worked but both folders, the one that failed and the working one have the same number of files.
So thanks again.
looks like always do it twice and second time it will always work.