Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
i can't say i don't love this update, it's clear continuation crazy-shit-incest from first version
anyone who have played in first release can't feel disapointed
(wanted to write about some characters behaviour but You gave me tip to don't make a spoilers :KEK:)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yummy, the last pic made want to eat cheese, so cheese on the menu tonight and i don't mean some footfetish by that he!!!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
No need to go down in Alabama !!!
I have neighbours, 2 bros and a sis, then one day the sis got pregnant, the problem was that the sis was a bit low on brain cells and never went out from her house, so easy conclusion !!!
One bro fucked his handicapped sis for sure, or maybe the two did !

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think in version 0.04 I'm gonna have the MC and Tiffany travel to Ireland and when the start talking to people there they can barely understand what their saying. Something like "Aye Ow Yu din tdy." You'd get the idea of what they were saying but it would be complete gibberish.
The mc's father is the real Mr. Worldwide he probably has kids in every continent.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
23Sisters - Mod Banner.jpg

Mod functions (v0.4a):
- background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- a "choices helper" (= walkthrough) function
- "RePlay", a gallery/scene replay function
- new with v0.4a: renaming the MC

Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game

Short note:
The walkthrough is disabled by default, you can activate it in my Mod menu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 7, 2021 - Info:
I moved this post to an own Mod thread into the F95zone Mod section
LINK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here is version 0.02c. Grammatical errors, spelling errors and where it says MC instead of the main character's name is fixed. Also a new title screen. Thanks for that RIC0H.

PC -
MAC -
LINUX -

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
WTF! What did I just play? The game is sick, cracy and ..... big fun. It's like those bad movies where you must have to watch. And I already want more! Maybe I also took an experimental pill...

While playing that cracy game I also integrated some music tracks + I added a "choices help (walkthrough)" function.

Download Mod v0.02b (~38MB):
Workupload

Some ingame pics of my Mod:
View attachment 1133256 View attachment 1133257 View attachment 1133258
PLEASE! TELL ME YOU PUT SWEET HOME ALABAMA AS THE OPENING SONG AND SOME BANJO MUSIC!
(Im working so i cant play the game right now)

Reactions: orto23

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- 23 Sisters v0.0.6d (Without patch )

You can download patched version on my discord server (link given below)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 110 Votes