Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed 23 Sisters - Music/Replay unlock (and walkthrough) Mod [v1.0Final] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
23Sisters - Mod Banner.jpg

Overview:
This Mod adds music and an unlock function for the replay/gallery to the game
(There is also still a walkthrough function from me integrated, but it's actually
not necessary anymore since game version v0.06 with it's own walkthrough)

================================
Feb. 4, 2024
Updated the Mod to the final game version v1.0
================================

Updated: 2024-02-04
Game: 23 Sisters
Creator: Doc5252 - - - - -
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone / /
Mod Version: v1.0Final
Game Version: v1.0Final
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod only v1.0Final (~63MB):
-

Android basic port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0Final (~570MB)

Additional Downloads:
Game saves at the end of chapter 1-13
(with using the Mod, at game save page 20+)

Some ingame pics of my Mod:
23Sisters_01.jpg 23Sisters_02.jpg 23Sisters_03.jpg 23Sisters_04.jpg 23Sisters_05.jpg

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I finally reached this game on my list a couple of days ago, so been playing upon it, but not that much yet, just made it to the 2nd sister so far, but with the update to the mod, I switched out to the newer version. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Reactions: KoGa3

UncleS2k

May 8, 2020
I highly recommend the loli patch from the OP for using my Mod,
otherwise please disable it in my Mod menu when playing without it.
I also dont use loli content therefore in my RePlay -
it would cause errors without the patch installed otherwise)

Android port:
For the same reasons I don't post an Android port here or on Patreon.
But I also have an own website... ;)
A little confused here, how is that meant?

edit
Found it! Ty!

Last edited:

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
installed the mod, the walkrthrough part doesn;t seem t be working, no hints in what to say durig discussions etc. fortunately I remembered the right choices for the first sister to get that far

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
installed the mod, the walkrthrough part doesn;t seem t be working, no hints in what to say durig discussions etc. fortunately I remembered the right choices for the first sister to get that far
Sorry (in canadian: soorie) to hear that. I quick checked it: for me it's working, even in a new install. Maybe you can deactivate/activate it again in my Mod menu, maybe that do the trick.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Sorry (in canadian: soorie) to hear that. I quick checked it: for me it's working, even in a new install. Maybe you can deactivate/activate it again in my Mod menu, maybe that do the trick.

I figured it out, had to find the mod menu and turn it on. maybe it's me, but that seems to me kind of crazy, nobody downloads and installs a mod to NOT use it. it should by default be ON because that is obviously why they downloaded/installed it in the first place.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Please, can you update to : 23 Sisters, version 0.06d
I've updated my Mod for the new game version

Some infos:
- there is now an own walkthrough and replay in the game. I've removed therefore my "RePlay" function, but still left my walkthrough so far. You can swith both on/off in my Mod menu.
- It is necessary to install the Loli patch for my Mod, otherwise you get errors when using the new replay! So if you don't want the Loli content you have to deactivate it in my Mod menu.

Since this game version got a complete rework because of the new functions, I had to redo my Mod also. So there "can be" some bugs in there. I hope there are not too many. If you find one (or two, or three...) just let me know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I've updated my Mod for the new game version

Some infos:
- there is now an own walkthrough and replay in the game. I've removed therefore my "RePlay" function, but still left my walkthrough so far. You can swith both on/off in my Mod menu.
- It is necessary to install the Loli patch for my Mod, otherwise you get errors when using the new replay! So if you don't want the Loli content you have to deactivate it in my Mod menu.

Since this game version got a complete rework because of the new functions, I had to redo my Mod also. So there "can be" some bugs in there. I hope there are not too many. If you find one (or two, or three...) just let me know.
Hopefully you did get the worse of any bugs out, but I will keep that in mind. Thank you so much for doing this!!!

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Weird Chrome basically wouldn't let me download the mod from "Workupload" (Chrome let me download the mod from workupload but when it was done chrome told me the download was harmful and only gave me the option to discard the download?)

With that said chrome had no problem with me downloading from Pixeldrain.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Weird Chrome basically wouldn't let me download the mod from "Workupload" (Chrome let me download the mod from workupload but when it was done chrome told me the download was harmful and only gave me the option to discard the download?)

With that said chrome had no problem with me downloading from Pixeldrain.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately it seems Chrome is blocking (again) all Workupload downloads today - this has already happened a few weeks ago. For now I have uploaded it to a different file hoster (MediaFire).

Edit:
It seems to work now, I add the link for Workupload to the downloads again

Last edited:
Reactions: Jellyluve

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Hello KoGa3, I do have 1 problem or bug if you like. Seems like a lot of images that are part of the patch.rpy file are missing from the 0.6 version of your mod. Seems to be missing scenes like wr1, wr2, wr8, wr6 and a nyumber of loft2xx ones as well.

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Hello KoGa3, I do have 1 problem or bug if you like. Seems like a lot of images that are part of the patch.rpy file are missing from the 0.6 version of your mod. Seems to be missing scenes like wr1, wr2, wr8, wr6 and a nyumber of loft2xx ones as well.
OK Guess I missed that the other patch needs to be installed....

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi J68, I did a quick check and I didn't have those issues. Is the Loli patch installed? It's highly recommeded for my Mod to work properly.
Ah, ok. Thanks for the info and glad it works now.