5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MasterMike8008

Mar 14, 2018
I've always been a big fan of this guys work. It is safe to say I've been inspired by the hardcore themes he produces and the big titted girls. I have been working on something of my own that I will be releasing soon. And although it might be similar to region26's work there is something distinctly different about it. I hope you guys stumble upon it because if you like this you'll like what I am making for sure.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
I've always been a big fan of this guys work. It is safe to say I've been inspired by the hardcore themes he produces and the big titted girls. I have been working on something of my own that I will be releasing soon. And although it might be similar to region26's work there is something distinctly different about it. I hope you guys stumble upon it because if you like this you'll like what I am making for sure.
Keep us posted ... always room for another artist! Good luck!(y)

tnt171819

Jul 22, 2021
Just like this little boy pulling a cart, remember, but Small horse-drawn cart, your work will become stronger and more perfect, and more and more people like your work. I'm optimistic about you.

Reactions: clinttippingtoast

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Oh stop being so coy and just show us what you got.

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
Do the people who subscribe via Boosty get link to Discord? Also, does he still do polls, or not anymore?

Jul 6, 2017
That kokoro 3 was LIT! :love: And I’m more of an Ayane/Nyotengu person.

Its like that “We have the technology” meme. He honed in on his craft and made it better. Its not everyday I see sideways dp with double tit sucking. Good job.

Feb 17, 2021
Do you have a link to it?
Technically it has not been officially released yet. None of the regular $5-10 tier patrons received links. Someone from the $40 tier leaked it and 26Region and crew are doing their best to take it down. Either a ballsy leaker, generous leaker, someone that wants to stick it to 26Region or someone who did some billing trick with Boosty to get the link but not get immediately charged the $40. Coming from a guy that thinks anything over $25 for a video on Manyvids is a bit steep; $40 seems a bit insane. Logically, why spend $40 to leak it a few days earlier when you could have saved $35 dollars?

Regardless, wait a day or two more if you still haven't found it as that's when it gets fully released. The people on Discord dpn't visit tube sites and F95 often hence they'll never effectively plug early leaks.

smolUpdate:
26Region switch banks, turns out not ALL banks are sanctioned. He now has access to Patreon funds. Now he can effectively pay for a voice actress. Future is looking a bit brighter; though no idea what is to come after SAUPX(last SamusSarah and the Unknown Planet series). Regardless if you've seen the Kokoro video or not; it should satisfy the long wait for SAUPX whenever that gets released. Nothing worth making an actual update post right now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes