5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
I don't even know if it's worth posting here, but maybe someone will want to help me.
Bro even though this is a smut pirate forum it doesn't mean everyone around here is an ungrateful leecher. Of course you can ask to financially support your efforts, especially when it's a large project with a runtime of 53 minutes. I've already sent a small contribution that doesn't hurt my pockets and I'm encouraging everyone reading this to consider a donation as well.

Mar 27, 2021
I don't even know if it's worth posting here, but maybe someone will want to help me.
Since Fow is an asshole and you are one of the only few decent artist left. I can contribute a bit of my salary to ya. Hope Mai's project can be released cause I has been a fan of her and there are not much long content with her.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Lol, fuck that. I would just reuse old lines or moans from the games like in older times. Or just hire some newbie voice actresses. No way i would pay this to some whores who think their farts don't smell. Like pixiewillow or what the fuck is her name.
Yep. Reuse old moans and maybe use AI for dialogue?

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Lol, fuck that. I would just reuse old lines or moans from the games like in older times. Or just hire some newbie voice actresses. No way i would pay this to some whores who think their farts don't smell. Like pixiewillow or what the fuck is her name.
Voice actors, any voice actors, have a law..you buy a sound from them and use it, if you want to reuse that sound, you have to pay them again and then that sound will be yours.SilkyMilk dubbed almost all the films with Samus, she allowed me to use her voice again, but only in small videos.I paid Pixie repeatedly.Spend almost 2 years on a movie and use some free shit from the internet.You just now suddenly found out that the sound turns out to be very expensive, the movie runs for an hour, so it costs a lot of money, thousands of bucks.For the full moon 2nd I will pay 6000 bucks, one dude voiced monsters and in general the sound in the movie, for a full moon he asked for 6 weeks of work and 12,000 bucks or euros, I don't remember exactly anymore, I refused because it's nonsense.I would still pay 4,500 for the sound, but because of the sanctions, I can't send a cent to another country, so I had to ask the fans for help, I won't release this movie without sound.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes