5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

davreq

Jul 5, 2021
Voice actors, any voice actors, have a law..you buy a sound from them and use it, if you want to reuse that sound, you have to pay them again and then that sound will be yours.SilkyMilk dubbed almost all the films with Samus, she allowed me to use her voice again, but only in small videos.I paid Pixie repeatedly.Spend almost 2 years on a movie and use some free shit from the internet.You just now suddenly found out that the sound turns out to be very expensive, the movie runs for an hour, so it costs a lot of money, thousands of bucks.For the full moon 2nd I will pay 6000 bucks, one dude voiced monsters and in general the sound in the movie, for a full moon he asked for 6 weeks of work and 12,000 bucks or euros, I don't remember exactly anymore, I refused because it's nonsense.I would still pay 4,500 for the sound, but because of the sanctions, I can't send a cent to another country, so I had to ask the fans for help, I won't release this movie without sound.
So expensive

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Voice actors, any voice actors, have a law..you buy a sound from them and use it, if you want to reuse that sound, you have to pay them again and then that sound will be yours.SilkyMilk dubbed almost all the films with Samus, she allowed me to use her voice again, but only in small videos.I paid Pixie repeatedly.Spend almost 2 years on a movie and use some free shit from the internet.You just now suddenly found out that the sound turns out to be very expensive, the movie runs for an hour, so it costs a lot of money, thousands of bucks.For the full moon 2nd I will pay 6000 bucks, one dude voiced monsters and in general the sound in the movie, for a full moon he asked for 6 weeks of work and 12,000 bucks or euros, I don't remember exactly anymore, I refused because it's nonsense.I would still pay 4,500 for the sound, but because of the sanctions, I can't send a cent to another country, so I had to ask the fans for help, I won't release this movie without sound.
Just don't do it dude. This isn't AAA industry, there isn't any law like that. Literally no one cares if a famous voice actress is in a vid, just hire someone cheap. Isn't there someone in Russia that can do it cheaper than that? Even japanese voice actors don't ask 4k for 3 hours of work.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
So Expensive for my shit hole country standard
With 4,5K US$. You could live for 6-8 month doing nothing everyday
Or probably 3-4 month surfing every day at the beach~

It's euro/us standard we're talking here

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
ai is a complete shit that does not understand how to speak and with what intonation, ai cannot scream at a certain moment.Ai is just a robot voice.
That would depend on the A.I. though, wouldn't it? I've heard some A.I. voiced works that sound as good as real voice actors but they've only been a few. Most have been as terrible as you alluded to but that's the thing, A.I. is a tool and it's not the tool doing the job but the one using it. Generally speaking I do think the technology isn't there yet but the above quoted is just nonsense.

All this to say, if the numbers given earlier were accurate then I can see why A.I. voice models might be considered for this & other authors. 6k & 12k for that ? that's just silly. The main actress for the game "Senua's Sacrifice" [Melina Juergens] was a staff member at the studio that they got to do the mo-cap for the main character and later convinced to do the voice work on top of that. She had never done any voice work in her life.

.... she won a BAFTA award for best female lead voice actress in a video game, beating a bunch of professionally trained, fully dedicated voice actresses despite Juergens having zero training or experience whatsoever. I'm not saying voice actors shouldn't get paid but if literally anyone can do it, it's not worth as much as they demand.

26regionsfm said:
because of the sanctions, I can't send a cent to another country
Yeah I hadn't been taking any of that seriously or considering it whatsoever until I started reading about people getting arrested, charged & sent to prison for making international purchases or sales. You already know this but.... don't take unnecessary risks, many nations are going full mustache man on this and too many content creators have been hit.

BigOtis1985

May 22, 2023
Now here's hoping for the day that he decides to work with Wilddeerstudios and make some amazing Lara Croft videos of her getting it on with animals and all sorts of massive cocked creatures. The Lara beast/monster content is severly lacking good quality stuff. I love Samus but Lara is definitely right there with her, especially Wilddeer's model.

Aug 8, 2022
Now here's hoping for the day that he decides to work with Wilddeerstudios and make some amazing Lara Croft videos of her getting it on with animals and all sorts of massive cocked creatures. The Lara beast/monster content is severly lacking good quality stuff. I love Samus but Lara is definitely right there with her, especially Wilddeer's model.
Yeah, we are starved for good Tomb Raider stuff by 26RegionSFM. I really want to see him branch out and consider making a longer movie with Lara Croft.

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
no silky no party, but seriously she should say more dirty lines. we get like 10 lines per episode, then it's all moaning and screaming. it's probably cause the monsters don't say dirty shit to her so she can engage in dialogue.
This is is true, in most of these the voice lines are like 5-10 lines at most excluding the moaning/screams, and voice actors charge $4500. I'm actually fine with generic moans and subtitles for lines if it meant quicker/cheaper title releases. The kasumi series is a good example of this, and I still watch those. I think the movie with the most lines was probably fullmoon 2.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes