[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Share 2D/3D Animator needed

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
Project:
Working Title: The Legend of Euphemia

Summary:
Set in Ancient Greece, our heroine, Euphemia, from the village of Nymfaio has been tasked by her people to beg the gods for help to resolve the drought and plague that they have been inflicted by for many years. For this, she must travel to the Oracle at Delphi, and then she must travel across Greece, fulfilling the tasks the gods assign her so that they may save her village.

Along the way, she gets wrapped up into a brewing war between immortals, and she must use all the tools at her disposal to not only make it out alive, but to somehow ensure the safety and prosperity of her village as well. As a mere mortal caught up in the webs of treachery and deceit spun by immensely powerful beings, join Euphemia on the journey that elevated her from a simple woman, to a Legend.

Developer:
Myself. I'm a software engineer and freelance writer, so my role is as the dev and writer on this project, and I'm also funding the game currently. I have a small team with a sound designer, and a couple of artists.​

Looking for:
Animator. I'd like the sex scenes in the game to be animated, so I'm looking for at least one animator. I don't know enough about how long scenes could take to animate, so I'm open to having more than one person in this position. The game is primarily in 2D, but I open to having 3D animations for scenes too, so not too picky on that.​

Employment Type:
Open for discussion, we can negotiate a standard rate, or set up a profit share for when the game is launched.​

Work commitment:
I prefer someone who can commit long term. Actual hours/week is open for discussion, I'm more concerned about the quality of the scenes rather than getting them out quick and dirty.​

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: SublimeSatyr#5909​
Or DM here, but I'm more likely to reply to Discord.​

Additional comments:
I'm open to discussions about the game and the position, so if you have any questions feel free to ask here or shoot me a DM either here or on Discord.
The game is currently in RPGM MZ but I'm considering shifting it Unity sometime in the future.​