[S>Artist 2D] Paid 2D Ai artist for hire

darksecret

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Hello everyone I have been creating AI artwork for almost 2 years and have a good writing skills for decent prompts and also a good GPU to render 4k quality images.
Can also work on animations in Dragon bones

Here is my portfolio page
with SFW and NSFW examples

Preferred method of contact:
email: darktanker95@gmail.com
discord: darkpilot96
or DM me!

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Nice images! (y)

Can you please share some examples of a scene with multiple images/angles/events with consistent characters/clothing/body shape? This is the most difficult thing to achieve and will be the important deciding factor if you can get offered commission work from game developers.

Of course if you are looking for one-off image commissions then of course it's not so important.

Last edited:

darksecret

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Can you please share some examples of multiple scenes/angles/events with consistent characters/clothing/body shape? This is the most difficult thing to achieve and will be the important deciding factor if you can get offered commission work from game developers.
Not exactly identical but I tried to make consistent character for manga/comic book

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

Oppailance

Feb 26, 2018
Could you make complex scenes featuring multiple characters interacting in various specific perspectives? Basically, the kind of stuff that most diffusion models struggle with.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Could you make complex scenes featuring multiple characters interacting in various specific perspectives? Basically, the kind of stuff that most diffusion models struggle with.
A combination of regional prompting and controlnet openpose/canny modules gets pretty good results for this.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Its still difficult to create entagled posses like some wrestling poses that most VN games require
Yes, it definitely it. That's exactly the point - this thread is by an artist advertising their AI art creation service. The poster was asking if they could make good sex images which as you pointed out is one of the harder things to achieve.