Dec 28, 2018
Skills:

-Character design
-Hand drawn frame-by-frame 2d animation
-Skeletal/ouppet animation a la Spine or Live2D

Contacts:

My Discord tag is Slavoslav

Employment type and price tag:

Working through PayPal. I accept revenue share only if you are an established dev with large enough fanbase.
Prices may increase in cases of complexity.

Commission sheet 2023.gif

Availability:
Commissions, short term and long term

Work samples:

Last edited:
Reactions: bored2131

FunkiestPants

Dec 12, 2018
I'm in the early stages of making a game, Discord is badgerscribe if you're interested in joining our team. Shared revenue once we get started, possibly a long term project.

revisasleep

Jun 4, 2020
Do you have any interests in animating puppet types of characters? Basically a character made up of different body parts and the assets are already drawn I just need someone to maybe help animate. The program I'm using at the moment is adobe animate. Thanks let me know if anything.

Kapchynskyi

Dec 28, 2018
Do you have any interests in animating puppet types of characters? Basically a character made up of different body parts and the assets are already drawn I just need someone to maybe help animate. The program I'm using at the moment is adobe animate. Thanks let me know if anything.
Sorry but for financial reasons I don't do stand alone puppet animation. I remember seeing on F95 a dedicated puppet animation guy offering his services, he did animation of drawings done by other people and he was making extra high-quality puppet animations, on the level way above mine. Maybe you will find him there or in the archived services threads by looking through keywords like puppet, rigged, animation, animator, etc

revisasleep

Jun 4, 2020
Sorry but for financial reasons I don't do stand alone puppet animation. I remember seeing on F95 a dedicated puppet animation guy offering his services, he did animation of drawings done by other people and he was making extra high-quality puppet animations, on the level way above mine. Maybe you will find him there or in the archived services threads by looking through keywords like puppet, rigged, animation, animator, etc
Oh ok. Thanks for replying and thanks for the tip, i'll be on the lookout!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote