• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 2D] Paid Share 2D Artist, 2D Animation looking for a long-term game project.

Cherubx

Jun 1, 2021
Skills:
- 2D Artist and 2D Animation.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Cherubx#5354
- Twitter:

Employment Type & Rates:
-
Paypal only.
- I will charge monthly or commission way, depend on you. I would accept revenue share with a reasonable pay at the start.

Availability:
- I can work on your project for 2 to 3 hours per day. It will be 5 hours if you pay me well.

Work Samples:
2.png
3.gif

Additional comments:
- Hi! I'm Cherubx. I have been drawing and animating for 2 years.
- Can do: Futanari, Loli, Shota, Netori, Beastiality, Fighting, Fantasy Stuffs, Pixel.
- Won't do: NTR, Gay, Dirty Old Man, Female Protagonist.
- If your game project passed those "Can" and "Won't". You can DM me what is your game look like and how much you can pay me through Twitter or Discord above.

Last edited:

Cherubx

Jun 1, 2021
I'm not against female protagonists. I've played a lot of good games with the protagonist is a female but I prefer a male protagonist to a female protagonist.

Reactions: Cul

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Skills:
- 2D Artist and 2D Animation.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Cherubx#5354
- Twitter:

Employment Type & Rates:
-
Paypal only.
- I will charge monthly or commission way, depend on you. I would accept revenue share with a reasonable pay at the start.

Availability:
- I can work on your project for 2 to 3 hours per day. It will be 5 hours if you pay me well.

Work Samples:
View attachment 1225827
View attachment 1225828

Additional comments:
- Hi! I'm Cherubx. I have been drawing and animating for 2 years.
- Can do: Futanari, Loli, Shota, Netori, Beastiality, Fighting, Fantasy Stuffs, Pixel.
- Won't do: NTR, Gay, Dirty Old Man, Female Protagonist.
- If your game project passed those "Can" and "Won't". You can DM me what is your game look like and how much you can pay me through Twitter or Discord above.
Well, I really liked the art, the animation.

Sadly nobody picked you to do the art, I would love to see more. Even sadder the fact that, even if someone pick you, you won't do my prefered content: NTR.