[S>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] Paid 2D artist and programmer are looking for a small project for a side job.

ZetRayan

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Hello everyone. My artist and I would like to work on some not complicated and not long-term project. Unfortunately, we are facing financial difficulties and we need at least some work, because we are forced to move away from our main one in favor of another. We are not asking for too high a payment. Best of all, we can make a project of the platformer side-scroller
genre. But we can handle others.

Skills:
- i am strong i n GMS2,GMS, Maybe unity.
- Artist draws only pixel-art.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, Telegram, F95?

Employment Type & Rates:
- Cheap, but not very.

Availability:
- As much as you need.

Work Samples:
- Check our skills here:

Additional comments:

- Guys, we are determined to get to work as quickly as possible and immediately without stretching it for months. My artist and I are very responsible. We can make you almost any non-complicated platformer according to your game design and we are open to most suggestions. Please, if you are not sure about something or are not experienced or can't pay on time, then don't waste our time please. We have lost a lot of it and cannot lose it yet. If you write to us, you should be sure that we are all ready to get to work right now, but not in months or years
At the moment we have free time and we would like to spend it on you if you are interested in cooperation, but unfortunately we cannot undertake an unpaid project.
Unfortunately, I am not from the best country or at least normal, then I have difficulties with English and I use an translator. I hope it's not a huge problem.
We are almost always in touch and respond quickly.

ZetRayan

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
oh it was about making custom portraits for my Kuroinu x Naruto RPG
So you just want portraits for the game?
Well, the artist seems to have a positive attitude to this.
Send me then whatever you want in PM on F95 or in discord ZetRayan#6484