[S>Artist 2D] Paid Share 2D Artist, Freelance, Character Art, Game Art

oeeTatty

Jul 18, 2023
Hello! My name is Taty, and I'm a Brazilian artist who has been passionate about art since childhood. I'm thrilled to share my work with you.
Skills:
• Line art
• Full-body
• Half-body
• illustrations
• Coloring

Do: Almost any NSFW stuff, just let me know about your idea.
Donts: Any pedo/loli, scat, gore

I currently have commissions open! If you're looking for a personalized illustration, please feel free to contact me so we can discuss the details of your project. Here are some examples of my work for you to get a glimpse of my style and abilities.

1716393260455.jpeg 1716393302576.jpeg 1716393337495.jpeg 1716393373232.jpeg 1716393415251.jpeg 1716393458865.jpeg

You can reach out to me through the following channels:

Discord: tatty0287
(unfortunatelyi cant post links, sorry :/ )

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my passion for art with you. I'm excited to collaborate and make your ideas become reallity.

Last edited:

lompa

Dec 6, 2018
Wildly inconsistent style. try using the same workflow everytime or youre gonna be called out for AI use. pretty sure the black gym girl just got an afro, a watermark and a blurred background added while the green witch got a complete redraw and you even messed with some foliage brushes in the bg (it looks better by hand, brushes are too uniform)

oeeTatty

Jul 18, 2023
Wildly inconsistent style. try using the same workflow everytime or youre gonna be called out for AI use. pretty sure the black gym girl just got an afro, a watermark and a blurred background added while the green witch got a complete redraw and you even messed with some foliage brushes in the bg (it looks better by hand, brushes are too uniform)

Thank you for the tip! For the afro, I used a pre-made curls brush because after several attempts, I couldn't get it the way I wanted, so I ended up leaving it like that. I'm still trying to find a style that I like and also a more consistent work schedule because I ended up going months without drawing anything at all due to personal issues. The same goes for the green witch, as I don't usually do much background work, I get tangled up trying to do them and sometimes use pre-made brushes as well. Also some drawnings have some big time difference between one and other. Anyway, thanks for the comment.

Reactions: starchanne1