[S>Artist 2D] Paid 2D Artist, Freelance, Character designer, backgrounds : Commissions Open

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HFlaxede

Aug 9, 2021
My second game with Jaded Dreams has been released. It is named Silent Echo. We've made it for a contest and worked on it like for one month or so but we're very satisfied with the first release :D I don't think it's on F95 yet because we don't have enough content but it will be here one day. For the moment, if you're interested you can play the game on Itch.io if you want to see :D If you like latex and drone you gonna like it for sure :D

If you don't find it, maybe go on our Patreon or Discord ?

banner.jpg

Reactions: Sokaris

HFlaxede

Aug 9, 2021
Hey there ! Here's a new character for a new project, others are coming, you can check the patreon if you want to see more, we are working on a game in the same time, that's gonna be on bondage, restraint and socks in general, we are actually working on it and we are providing some art on the patreon for the moment until we are done and satisfied to released the first version of the game. Enjoy your day !

milf_patreon_outfit.png

HFlaxede

Aug 9, 2021
One year later I finally decide to change our old paperdoll on Starwatch Academy and the result is here !

haircut_patreon.png pres new mc.jpg pres new mcf.jpg

The androgyneous is in WIP !

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote