[S>Artist 2D] Paid 2D Artist/Illustrator who'll accept any amount so long as it's reasonable

NyoLight

Feb 14, 2020
Skills:

- Can draw in semi-realistic art.
- Can also draw in anime style.

Preferred method of contact:

- email: noice1bruh@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:

- Charge per assets, I'll take any amount offered so long as it's reasonable. Anime assets are 25% cheaper than semi realistic assets.
- Will accept a fixed monthly wage regardless of how many assets are finished (assets typically takes 1-3 days to finish)
- I won't accept shares only (sorry but I have bills to pay and siblings to feed...)

Availability:

-Part-time/ Full-time depending on the offer

Work Samples:

esdeath request finishing nude low px.png d.va kda 3 finishing thicc.png Kagura from behind collection 2.png ahri throne 2 finishing 2.png loli spread pussy 3.png colored sample.png

Additional comments:

- What you see is what you get, you'll rarely find cheaper alternatives with that kind of quality based on my experience working with few gaming and book publishing companies.
- I mostly respond quicker on emails.

NyoLight

Feb 14, 2020
Just in general.
Each character sprites/designs and scenes can be anything not lower than $25 for semi realistic artworks I suppose. Prices for anime artworks are a bit cheaper than that but again it depends. Small icons are $0.50.

I'll also accept working on a fixed montly wage that isn't under $250 so any asset I made under that month should be covered by the wage. That way you can save +$250, Since I can typically finish 4-5 major assets per week

Dec 30, 2018
Each character sprites/designs and scenes can be anything not lower than $25 for semi realistic artworks I suppose. Prices for anime artworks are a bit cheaper than that but again it depends. Small icons are $0.50.

I'll also accept working on a fixed montly wage that isn't under $250 so any asset I made under that month should be covered by the wage. That way you can save +$250, Since I can typically finish 4-5 major assets per week
do you have discord?

underthemoon

Jul 18, 2017
Wow, that's actually a steal. I hope you find someone, it looks like your art is definitely worth it.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018

Hello, sent you an email. Hope to have a chance to discuss my offer.