[S>Artist 2D] 2D artist looking for freelance work

bookaloe

Sep 23, 2022
Hi, I’m a 2D artist looking for either commission work or a dev team to join.

Skills:
- 2D artwork of sprites, character icons, CGs with simple background or without background, regular 2D illustrations of one or more characters.
- I can make adjustments to pre-existing assets (if allowed by the original creator) or create small pixel assets like harvestable nodes or equipment icons. Other types of pixel art (sprites, simple animated CGs) are possible, but I'm still learning pixel art and animation so don't expect much.
- I can draw humans of varying body types, furries, various fantasy creatures, futas, femboys, etc.
- Fine with NSFW and SFW projects.
- I draw in anime style mainly but the style can be adjusted for the project.
- I have experience with RPG Maker MZ, MV, Twine, Sugarcube and REN’PY, and can make artwork ready to be input into the game. I’m also willing to learn other game engines. My personal preference is towards RPG Maker and HTML (Twine) games.
- I can do layered sprites and scenes with many variants (for scene progression, dress-up mechanic, etc.)
- Since I have experience with RPG Maker, I can also help with other aspects of game development, like setting up some gameplay mechanics, general story writing, design, making decision trees for REN’PY, etc.

Preferred method of contact:
- discord @ bookaloe
- here on DM

Employment Type & Rates:
I’m interested in either commission work or joining a dev team for a game project.
Commission work would be paid upfront (PayPal).
As for working in a dev team, upfront payment as well. Revenue share is possible only in case of established devs/dev teams.
Commission prices:
- per character: bust – 35 USD / thighs-up – 45 USD / full body – 60 USD
(additional versions – 10 USD per each extra variant)
- sketch (colored or b&w): 15 USD

Availability:
Part time.
Completion time for commissions depends on complexity of the artwork, up to 2 weeks per commission.

Work Samples:
(You can contact me for more examples.)
For furry art, I'm @ bookaloe on Bluesky.

ex2.png ex3.png ex4.png goblin girl.png

Last edited:

psrXXX

Nov 29, 2023
I want to talk with you about my project! i sent a friend request to u in discord

remedium

Dec 1, 2023
hey there, i love your artwork! i've sent you a friend request on discord, i'd love to discuss details about potentially collaborating on a project together.

Silkboi

Dec 17, 2023
Hey-hey, sent you a discord request so we could discuss some details about some project work.