[S>Artist 2D] Paid Unpaid 2d artist looking to help with a project that already has a experienced 2d artist

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Skills:

I can draw cgi and sex scenes, mostly. I can do simple backgrounds, altho I'm not particularly experienced at them. I can imitate styles to a certain degree. I can also do pixel art and pixel art animations altho is not something I'm looking to do.

Preferred method of contact:

DMs here for starters and if things go well, passing to Discord.

Employment Type & Rates:

Here's the catch. I'm not looking for money (altho if u feel compelled to send some my way, I won't complain), I'm looking to improve with the guidance of a better artist. I don't have any education, nor I can pay for personal guidance, so I'm hoping someone is willing to polish my skills and teach me new things in exchange for reducing their workloads a little. I've only been drawing for a year and a half but I feel like I could level up faster if I could work with someone with tons of experience.

Availability:

Nearly everyday but I have my own projects and those take priority, but even on the busiest of days I can make a couple of hours for you.

Work Samples:

Fey hand holding 2.jpg Pomni.png Skullgirls Nurse.png 1704222435646.png Ranma Patreon.png Beach date sex 7.png

Additional comments:
Mainly I'm looking to work with someone that can help me improve my drawing speed times, backgrounds, clothing, and that can give me tips to improve and occassionally can sit with me for a while while I stream my process and can give me tips to do things more efficiently.

Reactions: PinkBrushArt