[S>Artist 2D] Paid 2d artist open for commissions

vegetableman

May 10, 2017
Hello! 2D artist looking for work. I can say that I am quite well experienced overall but more in SFW things rather than NSFW. I have been drawing background images for Queen’s Brothel game which you may heard of for almost 3 years. I guess I have flexible style - from cartoonish or comic to painting-like. Also, I am not a native English speaker and though I have a decent level of it some mistakes or bad choises of words may occur in my speach. I'm sorry about that in advance. Now let’s get to the list of things I am capable of.

Skills:

- Background images. As I said, I’ve been doing them for a while so there shouldn’t be any problems.

- Character art. I must specify some things here. I am quite good at characters so I will be glad to do sprites and character design, but I am not so sure about sex scenes. I have a decent knowledge of anatomy, but I also have zero experience in drawing this kind of stuff so if you need a long-term artist for this specifically, I am not the best option. But if you need just a couple of poses, I guess we can discuss it.

- Concept art. I have some experience here as well, even did a few commissions in the past. So, if you need a concept for anything I am open for it

- Portraits. I enjoy drawing faces so if you need character icons, I will gladly do them.

Preferred method of contact:

- You can contact me here or via Discord vegetableman#4199

Employment Type & Rates:

- I got used to charge for the work done. How much? Depends on the difficulty of the commission.

Availability:

- Part-time. As I mentioned before I am working on another project, and I am also still studying so part-time work will be the best option.

Work Samples:

My portfolio:

And some of the background images I did recently
1663082138440.png image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Last edited: