[S>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid 2D Artist willing to work part time for free for a few months and get paid in shares after.

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Hello, I'm willing to lend my services to those who are passionate about their project. I'm mostly doing it to keep me further occupied since I still have some free time left after my main job.

Skills:
- 2D semi realistic and/or anime illustrations
- 2D Animation
- 6 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop
- 2 years of experience working in the mobile game industry

Preferred method of contact:
- You can DM me directly on this site on your proposed project or send a note at my deviant art account. Afterwards, We can talk at discord or through e-mail.

Employment Type & Rates:
- Free for few months + Revenue share afterwards:

I can work part time for free for a few months depending on how long you can release a new update of your project that features the work I've contributed to it. After 2 months of the said release, I will ask for 30%-50% depending on the amount of contributions I've given during the months I've worked for free.

- (For animation related work) $400 one time payment upfront, Free for few months afterwards + Revenue share afterwards:

Animation is a time consuming work, so I would need the upfront payment to stock up on some coffee to keep me going for the coming months. You're only required to pay $400 once, afterwards my services will be free for a few months like the one stated above.

Availability:
- I can only do part time work (4 hours a day, 3-4 days a week) since I'm currently working as the head artist for another indie game.

Work Samples:
ahri nude practise sketch 2.png ane poster 2f.png mememe process 2.png aqua drunk finishing 3.png mc original character select shaded.png mc half beast character select sketch shaded.png elven mage clothes 1.png elven mage clothes 2.png carbunclo colored.png kagura-look-at-back-ass-tease-colored-2.gif doggy anal sample low res.gif

Additional comments:
- I will mostly prefer projects that are already in development and has something to show (e.g. a finalized plot for the first chapter, first few missions/stages, etc.) and can release a build/update before the agreed deadline.

- I will prefer projects that has less males or furries to draw. (not really something I would like to do for free.)

- I will abandon a project if the agreed deadline has passed and there is no release/update.

- I won't be able to work full time since I'm also currently the head artist of another indie game so my work for said game will come first unless you'll compensate me for my time.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Well I haven't really tried out pixel art since most of my past works requires 4k assets. Though I did try making a pixel art of the MC in your game. As you can see it's still a difference in artstyle. View attachment 2621808
Yeah, looks amazing, but we'd have to scrap the work we've done on the doll to date if we used that.

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Yeah, looks amazing, but we'd have to scrap the work we've done on the doll to date if we used that.
It's only a sample on what I can do with pixel art and you can just ignore that one. Though as you can see, it will still be a difference in art style which would cause incompatibilities if I were to make new clothing options for the current doll.

I can't make illustrations for sex scenes as well if you're planning to add them since my art style conflicts with the current one. Though, seeing as the main character is fully customizable it would take a lot of time and effort to make at least 1 sex scene to reflect with the current skin color, haircolor, eye color and boob size for her anyways. It's the same situation with the current game I'm working on. I pretty much have to scrap all 2d illustrations in favor of a dynamic skeletal animation which is pretty expensive to make.

I woulnd't be of much help in terms of adding more quality to the game at this point since my main strength is making character art/design and sex illustrations.

Reactions: CassieBare

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
It's only a sample on what I can do with pixel art and you can just ignore that one. Though as you can see, it will still be a difference in art style which would cause incompatibilities if I were to make new clothing options for the current doll.

I can't make illustrations for sex scenes as well if you're planning to add them since my art style conflicts with the current one. Though, seeing as the main character is fully customizable it would take a lot of time and effort to make at least 1 sex scene to reflect with the current skin color, haircolor, eye color and boob size for her anyways. It's the same situation with the current game I'm working on. I pretty much have to scrap all 2d illustrations in favor of a dynamic skeletal animation which is pretty expensive to make.

I woulnd't be of much help in terms of adding more quality to the game at this point since my main strength is making character art/design and sex illustrations.
Would there be any room for changes to the MC you created? Dimensions, bodytype, that kinda thing?

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Would there be any room for changes to the MC you created? Dimensions, bodytype, that kinda thing?
Yes, it kinda works the same as the current doll though it would be much more efficient to use a different layer for eyes, body, hair and boobs instead of 1 whole image.

Keep in mind the more options for body types and boob size the more work I have to do for clothing since I have to make it fit with boob size and body types. It's simple to do yet hard to make. You should try out the game I linked above (or just go the so you won't have to download anything) and try out the character customization so you can have an idea on what I can do with MC. Different body types hasn't been implemented there yet due to the amount of work I have to do on the clothing.

I think it's better if you should think on it first for a few days on whether or not you need me to work on the game. These decisions shouldn't be rushed after all, especially with huge changes.

HDev3D

Nov 12, 2022
Hey, your work looks great!

I'm a Unity developer with about 6 years of professional experience. I don't have a project, but maybe we can work together on a game in the future.

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Hey, your work looks great!

I'm a Unity developer with about 6 years of professional experience. I don't have a project, but maybe we can work together on a game in the future.
Hi, sounds great. I already have a game in mind but I still have to make the assets for it. It'll be a 2d rougelike game similar to enter the gungeon so it'll have infinite replayability and we can add updates to it from time to time.

How about this, I'll get the art assets ready since I have to juggle from work in 2 games. By January next year, we'll develop the game with whatever I assets I can come up with. I'll pay you $500 for the initial development and afterwards we'll split 50-50 in revenue.

Reactions: HDev3D

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
I'm confused. You wanted other people to pay you & now you are going to pay someone else?

Nice art though, by the way. I like how you show the process & rough time it takes to get to each stage.

HDev3D

Nov 12, 2022
I'm confused. You wanted other people to pay you & now you are going to pay someone else?

Nice art though, by the way. I like how you show the process & rough time it takes to get to each stage.
Our reply thread was slightly off topic from the main thread :FacePalm:
But it's pretty normal in game dev... I think. I contract other programmers from time to time too.

thisislife5577

Mar 8, 2018
Hey! I'm a developer with 5+ years of experience. I've also had a game in mind that I've wanted to develop for a few years now. It would be a corruption trainer type game with a bunch of characters. It wouldn't be heavy gameplay-wise and would be more art/writing focused, which would allow us to make progress on it pretty fast. I want to create an initial build before contacting artists, but I thought I'd still mention here that eventually when I have a MVP, we can talk.

alex.nwds

Jun 13, 2018
Hey,

I want to start working on a game, need a 2d artist for high quality pixel art (think something similar with what you did for blue swallow but higher resolution). Willing to pay 100$ - 200$ / asset depending on complexity. Let me know if you are interested.