[S>Artist 2D] 2D Experienced artist looking for all sorts of work (both long term and commissions)

ChuruchuchuX

Jan 3, 2020
Hello!! I've been doing art for over 4 years, I played a looooot of NSFW games and always wanted to illustrate one. Hit me up if you're interested!

Skills:
- Illustrating full scenes
- Character design
- Backgrounds

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me here on F95 or shoot me an e-mail at: churuchuchu9@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
smaller3.png

Availability:
- Both Full and Part time depending on the scale of your project

Work Samples:
- TOS and Commission info:
- HentaiFoundry:
- Reddit:

Additional comments:
Thank you for your time and I hope I can make some lovely art for you~

Dyschology

Jul 31, 2019
Hey! I noticed in your title you stated "both long term and commissions". Does that mean you are potentially looking to team up for development?

I'm a professional software engineer in my day job but a hobbyist game dev in my free time. I've had some experience in a number of game engines and graphics frameworks: Unity, GM Studio, SDL, Qt, and RenPy to name a few. Recently I've really gotten into Godot, a game engine in the same vein as something like Unity or Unreal. What it does particularly well though, much better then the two industry juggernauts just mentioned, is it's 2D support. That, the fact that it's FOSS (MIT license) which just means it's totally free, and just it's awesome design has got me itching to create with it. If I can't find any one to work with I'll start on a solo dev project but I find game dev is just so much more fun with teammate(s). Plus it's really motivating being able to have someone to share progress with. So I'm casting out my line to see if there's anyone interested before I move forward on my own.

I'll throw a link below to some demo projects. It's not everything I've worked on and they are mostly just game systems without any visual polish but I hope it's enough to prove that I can actually develop real game logic. The one most worth noting is probably the "Platformer Prototype" which was a project I started with an artist a while back. It's just a small proof of concept but it was a really fun colab. Unfortunately they were starting grad school and ultimately decided they wouldn't have the time to take on the project.

All the demos are playable but check out the "readme" for my general forewarning. TLDR is you should never run a raw exe you get from the internet, and since the demos don't have a registered publisher windows is going to tell you they could be malware. They aren't and are safe to run but you really shouldn't trust me on that. I've added some screenshots and videos to view instead.

If you have any interest in teaming up and creating a NSFW game then hit me up here or on discord (Dyschology#4352). If not that's cool too, I'll still hold on to your email in case I want to commission some art if I end up just doing a solo dev project. Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChuruchuchuX

ChuruchuchuX

Jan 3, 2020
Hey! I noticed in your title you stated "both long term and commissions". Does that mean you are potentially looking to team up for development?

I'm a professional software engineer in my day job but a hobbyist game dev in my free time. I've had some experience in a number of game engines and graphics frameworks: Unity, GM Studio, SDL, Qt, and RenPy to name a few. Recently I've really gotten into Godot, a game engine in the same vein as something like Unity or Unreal. What it does particularly well though, much better then the two industry juggernauts just mentioned, is it's 2D support. That, the fact that it's FOSS (MIT license) which just means it's totally free, and just it's awesome design has got me itching to create with it. If I can't find any one to work with I'll start on a solo dev project but I find game dev is just so much more fun with teammate(s). Plus it's really motivating being able to have someone to share progress with. So I'm casting out my line to see if there's anyone interested before I move forward on my own.

I'll throw a link below to some demo projects. It's not everything I've worked on and they are mostly just game systems without any visual polish but I hope it's enough to prove that I can actually develop real game logic. The one most worth noting is probably the "Platformer Prototype" which was a project I started with an artist a while back. It's just a small proof of concept but it was a really fun colab. Unfortunately they were starting grad school and ultimately decided they wouldn't have the time to take on the project.

All the demos are playable but check out the "readme" for my general forewarning. TLDR is you should never run a raw exe you get from the internet, and since the demos don't have a registered publisher windows is going to tell you they could be malware. They aren't and are safe to run but you really shouldn't trust me on that. I've added some screenshots and videos to view instead.

If you have any interest in teaming up and creating a NSFW game then hit me up here or on discord (Dyschology#4352). If not that's cool too, I'll still hold on to your email in case I want to commission some art if I end up just doing a solo dev project. Cheers!

Hello! Thank you for enjoying my art and reaching out, I would like to learn more!! Your previous projects have some real potential and remind me of some other H-games I really enjoyed. I sent you invite on discord~