• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[2D] From artist to gamedev, project details ahead!

SkelewderGames

Nov 26, 2018
Hello everyone! Skelewder here,

I have decided to make my own hentai game for many reasons. 1. I have nothing else to do right now (might not be as available a year from now but that could change). 2. I enjoy learning new skills and implementing them into the creation of art (and I love games). 3. If any generous folk would be kind enough to support the cause I would very much appreciate it (I could invest in a proper setup and pay my future studies + any dev tools I may need along the way).

And last and most importantly... 4. There aren't enough games with curvy/plump girls! (or half my fetishes...)

Actually I have already mapped out most of the (lewd) events I would like the game to have and am currently doing all the artwork for it. I'm a fast learner so I hope picking up the skills to make a game won't take much time, but for now I mindstorm a plot to give the lewdness some sense any chance I get (or doodle the images for the scenes).

It's generic on the surface, a (female) protagonist is sent by the king on a quest to stop the dark (and horny) forces rampaging through the kingdom. Will she succumb to the perversion? Yada yada... You know how it goes.

The core isn't as simple as that, I want to include interesting mechanics, actual NPCs with a face and name and everything, maybe even a plotline. Also have my own twist on the evil lewd forces thing but you'll see that yourself once I make it. Have a look at some of the artwork I've made for it. (Note: My style is prone to changes which I'll try to keep to a minimum, and I'm also up to redoing certain scenes if this gets enough support)

Camisole.jpg Stealth suit style 01 v2.jpg Plains entry Bikini armor.jpg

That's a display of the sketching process all the way to finished in a simpler style (thicker lineart, not much detail). Plus if I carry out the Patreon plan I could open up polls for everyone to vote which scene gets added next or which events I add to the list I've already planned.

BJ pose 1 wip.jpg NPCs wip 1.jpg Body wip.jpg

Now here's some works I've made full render with added detail: (unrelated to mentioned project)
Commission 1.jpg Commission 2.jpg

Now for the tags... RPG (but made in Unity most probably), 2D art (could start animating some scenes if it gets enough support), pregnancy (a lot of it actually, hard to avoid but I'll throw something in there for those who don't like it, maybe the menu option to deactivate it or contraceptives for daring players), interspecies (yes, the protagonist gets gangbanged by slimes, orcs, goblins and whatnot), oral/handjob/footjob/anal/creampie(ofc) is all to be expected, costumes (torn armor and suits are my fave so I'll add that mechanic as well), girl on girl, exhibitionism, corruption, in-combat lewd scenes (rape? not if the protagonist is corrupted enough to initiate it herself), multiple endings, is humor a tag? I'll throw in some references to other media. Ask and I'll be glad to tell you if it's planned for or can be implemented.

Also, I'm opening a Patreon in the next few days! I'll try to have a weekly poll for characters I should draw, as of now I've only though up one tier which will let you vote and have access to the process of all my artworks. I'm looking forward to making this horny dream a reality. Have a great day!

Last edited:

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
neat.
currently I'm exploring something similar, but tbd for how long. Mainly focusing on making environment art as that's my main bottle neck in projects right now. also doing 2D/3D using unity and exploring how to make detailed but easy to make maps using smart tiling. but TBD if I'll reuse what I learn to focus on vn background art (returning to what I was working on before).

Reactions: SkelewderGames

SkelewderGames

Nov 26, 2018
New artwork! It's a colored sketch meant to showcase the style, it'll be redrawn in the future.

please follow :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Saki_Sliz