Seeking 2D Furry games?

killshoTTTTT

Jan 5, 2020
I know some furry games you could probably like, I don't know if it does match your type of game preference, but here they are.

Leave2gether (main character is a girl which came into a city called Panthea, where she realises that everyone is obsessed with sex and that she'll have to get use to it, very good game and it also has animated sex scenes with a very good art)
Yorna:MGS (this game only has like 2 furry sex scene, something with somewhat of a wolf and minotaurs, but the other sex scenes are with monster girls, still good though)
Wild Life (Everything in this game is perfect, very good graphics, customizable characters, you can have sex with literally everyone without having to pass through story and stuff, move the angles of the sex scene and it also has human sex scenes)
Book of Lust (this game is kinda short and half of the sex scenes are unfinished, only sketches, but they're still animated which makes them good)

Tell me if you like any of these.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I think the best furry game I can think of is Space Paws, which as well as having a reasonably wide variety of different furry girls and an interesting story and gameplay, has the added advantage of actually being complete.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I recommend friendswithbenefits. Honestly one of the best I've ever played.