Seeking 2D Games where you are the last male

Aloevera2173

Oct 17, 2021
I recently played "monster girls 1000"

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-1-000-v10-0-3-twistedscarlett.74670/

and I really liked this concept, it doesn't have to be exactly the only existing male but few or rare, being in a world when women look for you, desire you and/or try to kidnap you or things like that.

2D art or 2DCG (I don't know what is the difference between the two)

No NTR/cheating/netori (and other similar types of content) or optional/skippable/avoidable

thank you very much to anyone who answers and sorry for the english since I'm using google translate

Last edited:

Aloevera2173

Oct 17, 2021
Here is similar thread so maybe some of the games listed there will suit what you're looking for.
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-that-iam-the-only-man-in-city-school-etc.84237/
Thank you very much, the only problem (my mistake) is that I'm really only looking for 2D games (because I don't really like 3D art too much), most of the games on the list are 3DGC and the 3 2D games I saw (Town of passion, Zombie Retreat and A zombie's life) I already played them so so if you happen to know more games but 2D it would be great if you could share it

Reactions: Mario4don

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I don't have any recommendations, but
I'm curious.. since you're the last male in those games,
who would be there to contest you?
Lesbian NTR? Futa NTR? Eh? :/

Aloevera2173

Oct 17, 2021
I don't have any recommendations, but
I'm curious.. since you're the last male in those games,
who would be there to contest you?
Lesbian NTR? Futa NTR? Eh? :/
well as I said before "it doesn't have to be exactly the only existing male but few or rare", in case there are other men there is always the possibility that some game includes NTR content, or even without men besides the MC, since that the MC can be the one who does the NTR, for example a scenario where the other men did exist but one day they disappeared, then there is the possibility that there are women who were married or in some relationship with another man, so yes There are several ways to include NTR content, so I think it was better to clarify from the beginning that this was not the type of content I was looking for.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
well as I said before "it doesn't have to be exactly the only existing male but few or rare", in case there are other men there is always the possibility that some game includes NTR content, or even without men besides the MC, since that the MC can be the one who does the NTR, for example a scenario where the other men did exist but one day they disappeared, then there is the possibility that there are women who were married or in some relationship with another man, so yes There are several ways to include NTR content, so I think it was better to clarify from the beginning that this was not the type of content I was looking for.
Having formerly married women in your harem isn't NTR, king. It's tagged as cheating/netori.
Don't mind the two-three outlying games, Called "NTRaholic" and "NTR boy", which are actually netori/cheating.

Aloevera2173

Oct 17, 2021
Having formerly married women in your harem isn't NTR, king. It's tagged as cheating/netori.
Don't mind the two-three outlying games, Called "NTRaholic" and "NTR boy", which are actually netori/cheating.
Well, that is something that I did not know, precisely because I do not like that type of content, so I used to group any type of scenario where a person who is part of a relationship had any type of interaction with another person who was not their partner (with any type of interaction I mean only actions like sexual intercourse or something like that)

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Well, that is something that I did not know, precisely because I do not like that type of content, so I used to group any type of scenario where a person who is part of a relationship had any type of interaction with another person who was not their partner (with any type of interaction I mean only actions like sexual intercourse or something like that)
So, you dislike both sides of infidelity Netorare/Netorase vs Netori/cheating vs swinging.
Welp, seeing as how those things are mentioned even in the Bible, I can't help you avoid them ;-;
I can only help you navigate the infuriating terminology of infidelity :
So that you can correctly display your desires and aversions :D

Aloevera2173

Oct 17, 2021
So, you dislike both sides of infidelity Netorare/Netorase vs Netori/cheating vs swinging.
Welp, seeing as how those things are mentioned even in the Bible, I can't help you avoid them ;-;
I can only help you navigate the infuriating terminology of infidelity :
So that you can correctly display your desires and aversions :D

It's not like I'm intolerant of absolutely everything that has to do with infidelity, it's just that this type of content in general is not to my liking (plus it's not the type of content I'm looking for right now), so that's why "I tried" (since apparently I had not done well) to simply indicate that if possible I should not be recommended games that the main theme or most of the characters/scenes were about infidelity and if there is any other data or term about infidelity that I should know to indicate this if you want to share it that would be more than great

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It's not like I'm intolerant of absolutely everything that has to do with infidelity, it's just that this type of content in general is not to my liking (plus it's not the type of content I'm looking for right now), so that's why "I tried" (since apparently I had not done well) to simply indicate that if possible I should not be recommended games that the main theme or most of the characters/scenes were about infidelity and if there is any other data or term about infidelity that I should know to indicate this if you want to share it that would be more than great
Sorry, but you're out of luck. recent games(2020 and onwards) are infidelity focused, with 20 of them being NTR-centred
Even more of them are BS"female protagonist" only.

Aloevera2173

Oct 17, 2021
Sorry, but you're out of luck. recent games(2020 and onwards) are infidelity focused, with 20 of them being NTR-centred
yes, I have seen that many games are focused on what infidelity is, but many does not mean all, the games do not have to be "the most recent" and at least I think there must already be several games already created and finished or that they are still working on them that they simply do not have infidelity or that this type of content is optional, but there is not a "last man" tag so I did this publication

Aloevera2173

Oct 17, 2021
and I have no problem with them being female protagonist games, actually I like games with female protagonist (obviously not all of them, just the idea of what "female protagonist" is catches my attention)

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
yes, I have seen that many games are focused on what infidelity is, but many does not mean all, the games do not have to be "the most recent" and at least I think there must already be several games already created and finished or that they are still working on them that they simply do not have infidelity or that this type of content is optional, but there is not a "last man" tag so I did this publication
I've searched this site for long enough to tell you.. so far the games you find will be underdeveloped, abandoned, of shit concept when completed or will have something obscure that will kill your boner.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
and I have no problem with them being female protagonist games, actually I like games with female protagonist (obviously not all of them, just the idea of what "female protagonist" is catches my attention)
By BS"female protagonist" only games, I mean the games where there is no male protag. There's no way you're the last man there, if you're not a man.