Seeking 2d games with ff

syniso

Dec 18, 2018
any 2d hentai games with footjob scenes? i know i could use the tags but i want to know ur favourites also would like if the girl wouldd be wearing some sort of legwear(stockings etc) while giving the fj so if you know any games please tell me :c

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any 2d hentai games with footjob scenes?
The Hero Trial. You can see the scene in the threads main image, and Maid's thigh highs. You can get a foot job in Wet Summer Days. It's tricky though, over pretty quickly (unless you cheat with the excitement bar) and Mizuki doesn't have any leg wear.

Not the greatest suggestions I'm afraid.

Reactions: syniso
Dec 25, 2017
By hentai you mean japanese games? If you don't mind western games here's some stuff:

S.H.E.L.T.E.R.
Tower of Trample
Bone's Tales: The Manor
Insexual Awakening (footjob with socks)
School of Lust

If you are looking for japanese games only, here's some great titles:

[rootnuko+H] Tenioha! 2 ~Nee, Motto Ecchi na Koto Ippai Shiyo?~
[rootnuko+H] Tenioha! 2 Limit Over ~Mada Mada Ippai, Ecchi Shiyo?~
[Valkyria] Kokikano ~ Ikasete , Cocoa-chan ! ~
[msize] Ikisugi! M Lesson
[msize] Ijimete Maniac!!

Sorry, I don't have the time to develop right now, I come back on this later today or tomorrow if you need more help.

• Love

syniso

Dec 18, 2018
By hentai you mean japanese games? If you don't mind western games here's some stuff:

S.H.E.L.T.E.R.
Tower of Trample
Bone's Tales: The Manor
Insexual Awakening (footjob with socks)
School of Lust

If you are looking for japanese games only, here's some great titles:

[rootnuko+H] Tenioha! 2 ~Nee, Motto Ecchi na Koto Ippai Shiyo?~
[rootnuko+H] Tenioha! 2 Limit Over ~Mada Mada Ippai, Ecchi Shiyo?~
[Valkyria] Kokikano ~ Ikasete , Cocoa-chan ! ~
[msize] Ikisugi! M Lesson
[msize] Ijimete Maniac!!

Sorry, I don't have the time to develop right now, I come back on this later today or tomorrow if you need more help.
thank you im currently playing insexual awakening and i dont mind western stuff can be anything as long as its not 3dcg coz i dont like how those characters look feels like every face/body is the same in all game, are all the japanese games you listed vn's? if so is it interactive coz i dont like just skipping text with my mouse and waiting for them to fuck thats like a worse hentai anime :( i need some gameplay

Dec 25, 2017
Yes, the japanese ones are VN but there is a ton of foot fetish stuff in there :eek:

Alright, here's some games that are not VN.
Violated Hero I
Violated Hero II
Violated Hero III
If you like dungeon-RPG. It's good and translated in english.

Another RPG with monster-girls, footjob and femdom. If you fantasize about a footjob by a 6-Legs Spider-girl, play this o_O

I really love this one, it has many great footjobs (with socks and without) and some are animated.

Ok there is hundred RPG with those kind of things so tell me if you need more stuff like that.

Femdom stuff with schoogirls. Some footjobs with socks.

It's a raising simulation. You may like this one but it's very complicated to play if you don't understand japanese.

Others western games I forgot
Four Elements Trainer
Witch Hunter
Hotel

syniso

Dec 18, 2018
Yes, the japanese ones are VN but there is a ton of foot fetish stuff in there :eek:

Alright, here's some games that are not VN.
Violated Hero I
Violated Hero II
Violated Hero III
If you like dungeon-RPG. It's good and translated in english.

Another RPG with monster-girls, footjob and femdom. If you fantasize about a footjob by a 6-Legs Spider-girl, play this o_O

I really love this one, it has many great footjobs (with socks and without) and some are animated.

Ok there is hundred RPG with those kind of things so tell me if you need more stuff like that.

Femdom stuff with schoogirls. Some footjobs with socks.

It's a raising simulation. You may like this one but it's very complicated to play if you don't understand japanese.

Others western games I forgot
Four Elements Trainer
Witch Hunter
Hotel
omg so many games they all look great thank you so much guess ill start with violated hero then move on to the others thanks a lot satisfying my fetish thank u hero
also cornelica town of succubi is fine ive seen the hentai anime of it i guess it was the adaptation was cool but still gonna play the game and i dont mind fendom/shota as long as tehres good legs/feet its fine

Last edited:

syniso

Dec 18, 2018
bump anyone got some mroe titles? recently i played succubus rem and there was a ff scene and the girl was wearing stockings so can be recommendations similar to that or just any :C

Dec 25, 2017
Footjob with pantyhose/stocking

Barefoot Footjob

syniso

Dec 18, 2018
Footjob with pantyhose/stocking

Barefoot Footjob

thank u so much kinda sucks that all the ones with stockings arent translated but oh well ill still play em but if you got any more u can tell me and feed my fetish... would gladly appreciate it also it doesnt have to be japanese games just 2d drawn coz i dont like 3d feet