Seeking 2D games with normal/small sized breasts and not abysmal writing

Jun 4, 2019
This may be too specific but I'm looking for games that:

* are 2D (artstyle doesn't matter: anime, western or whatever) (3D games don't catch my attention, but if you know of some that tick all of the other -following- boxes, then I could check them out)
* have characters without huge tits. Average, small, flat chested, I like all of those (this is not a codeword for loli, I don't like loli, but as long as the art and the situation allow me to see a potentionally loli character as late teen or petite adult, I guess I could be fine with it). But really I prefer average and small breasts, and anything but huge tits. I don't mind if some of the characters have them though, as long as I can ignore them.
* have at least decent writing. Sometimes games have stellar art but some dialogues that seem written by kids.

Some I've liked are Soldier's Life, Orange Trainer, Something Unlimited* (* ignoring the girls with inflated boobs), Akabur's games*, Four Elements Trainer, Rogue-like, Aurelia, The Last Sovereign, etc.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Pasterz

Jun 9, 2018
Only titles that have both come to mind
evenicle (tho it has somewhat dumb and simple writing but thats on purpose, i enjoyed it)
Hoshi ori yume mirai (if u dont mind vn's)
Bishoujo Mangekyou A Girl's Cursed Legend (not sure about writing)
I cant think of a single game that simply doesnt feature girls with big tiddis, hopefully some1 else will give you a better answer to that

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
3D games don't catch my attention, but if you know of some that tick all of the other -following- boxes, then I could check them out
These 3D games match all of your other criteria.
Depraved Awakening (some big tits, but mostly average size)
Heavy Five - Awesome writing, no big tits - Might be better to wait a while though, it's being remastered and the previews look fantastic.
The DeLuca Family - Awesome writing, no big tits.