Seeking (2D) Looking for brother and younger sister relantionship games

Is this type of post allowed here?

• Total voters

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
Looking for 2D games like Insexual Awakening that have brother and younger sister relantionship, If you have any really good 3D like that I may accept too.

(Edit: Just to clarify I prefer 2D games but If the 3D seems like good I will give a try)

I know that this site remove a lot of loli games so If you know any game that is not here please recommend.

[No need to read this]

(I am reading the light novel Overgeared and this chapter that I just read gave me the horny for this type of content.)

Last edited:

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
First of all all games on this website that should have put down on rule 7 of they own website, so some games got past with "loli" content and some games not. I am myself not sure when the rules is applied or not so thats why i voted for yes but well if you search a special kind of game and dont think somebody done it or postet it here. For myself i am not big fan of it but it is 3D art so everyone should feel free what they like, but that's my opinion.

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
First of all all games on this website that should have put down on rule 7 of they own website, so some games got past with "loli" content and some games not. I am myself not sure when the rules is applied or not so thats why i voted for yes but well if you search a special kind of game and dont think somebody done it or postet it here. For myself i am not big fan of it but it is 3D art so everyone should feel free what they like, but that's my opinion.
I prefer 2D games, that is why I requested that to recommend me 3D games only If I'ts really good.

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
I prefer 2D games, that is why I requested that to recommend me 3D games only If I'ts really good.
2D art just not used for games, so any content with 2D games is just rare itself. Most 2D Art just images or Comics but i wish you luck finding what you seek

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
2D art just not used for games, so any content with 2D games is just rare itself. Most 2D Art just images or Comics but i wish you luck finding what you seek
I have played a lot of hentai games with 2D art and not just japanese one, insexual awakening is one of them.