Identify 2D Milf game

May 3, 2018
There was a game thread yesterday of a western 2d rpgmaker game called Milf something. The protagonist was a "short guy "(a shota, really), and there were like 3 or 4 milfs, one of them was black. The art was really nice, but with rough uncleaned line-work and the backgrounds were 3d. What was it called, and who's the artist/developer? And why was the thread deleted?

Reactions: allura404

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
MacaroniMonkey
It's called "Milf Busters!" by Delicate Games, allegedly.
My bet without looking into it at all is that they confused the devs since the art is way ahead of the stuff we used to get from that guy which is old honey select. But it could've been made on comission from another artist so who knows.
Maybe they pulled the demo since it was too bare bones and they didn't wanted to make a weak first impression.

Reactions: MacaroniMonkey
May 3, 2018
MacaroniMonkey
It's called "Milf Busters!" by Delicate Games, allegedly.
My bet without looking into it at all is that they confused the devs since the art is way ahead of the stuff we used to get from that guy which is old honey select. But it could've been made on comission from another artist so who knows.
Maybe they pulled the demo since it was too bare bones and they didn't wanted to make a weak first impression.
Thanks, bub. I just looked up. It's really by them. They commissioned this artist
There's also a development thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/developement-milf-busters.118778/#post-8241376#post-8241376
Still no one knows why the thread was deleted.

Reactions: Draverik