[R>Artist 2D] Paid Unpaid 2D NSFW Character Artist for H-Game Development

EroGuySensei

Mar 22, 2021
Skills:

Not a professional but I am good at drawing 2D Adult art for Beginner/Amateur projects.
- I specialize in character design and storytelling.
- I am most comfortable drawing human female characters but I also draw things like tentacles, robots, monsters, furries, futanari, monster girls, and things of this nature.
- I especially enjoy drawing characters in themes like; Horror, Fantasy, and Sci-fi.

Preferred method of contact:

You can contact me via email: eroguysensei@gmail.com or visit my website (nsfw adult game news website) and use the "Contact Me" page there.

As long as this post is up, it means you can still pitch your offer/project idea to me.

Employment Type & Rates:

My employment and rates are open for discussion. You can offer me fixed monthly payment, Patreon campaign % income, revenue share for the finished product sales, etc. I do not necessarily need to be paid right from the start if your project is just starting out without any funding/support.

Availability:

For unpaid work, I am occasionally available depending on what you need and when.

For paid work, my availability depends on what you need and what we have agreed upon. Currently, I work a nine-to-five job and run an adult gaming news website so without a solid monthly payment that would allow me to quit my day job, unfortunately, I will not be able to commit to a project full-time.

Work Samples:

Do note that I used to work as a commission artist on PicartoTV as Sundyko, hence the watermark in some of the work samples.

NSFW Work Samples 2015-2019:
Splatoon_2015.png EngineerGirl_2_2017.png Persona5_CarolineAndJustine.png Wakfu_2016.png ResidentEvil_BW_2019.png GravityFalls_-Wendy_2016.jpg FNAF_SamplePage_10_2015.jpg FNAF_Parody_CoverArt.jpg 4.png Animatronics_TorsoDesigns_2015.png Animatronics_penisDesigns_2015.jpg

NSFW Unfinished work sample 2021:

This is literally all I have to show for my most recent work. I have been almost completely out of the art game for a couple of years now due to being busy working on other things. I have just now begun creating a fresh 2021 nsfw art portfolio.

WalkingDead_clementine_Unfinished.PNG

SFW Work Samples: 2016-2018

6.png 15.png Comic_4.jpg Mr.Killer_Sundyko.jpg 7.png 8.png

Last edited:

raffovic

Apr 7, 2020
Hey Man. I like your art and I have an interesting proposal for you. If you wanna hear more text me on discord at thi username. raffovic#0836
Hope to hear from you.
Have a nice day.

EroGuySensei

Mar 22, 2021
Hey Man. I like your art and I have an interesting proposal for you. If you wanna hear more text me on discord at thi username. raffovic#0836
Hope to hear from you.
Have a nice day.
I have added you on Discord. Thank you for your interest in my art.