Identify 2d NTR Game.

Feb 13, 2021
I played/downloaded a 2D(I think) NTR Game like 1-2 weeks ago or so. The game was very similar to the game "Naught Time Rendering: Bittersweet Summer Sage" in the mechanic to 'peek' at what a female and the 'cucker' are doing during exploration(the exploration appearance/screen was also very similar). This game started with you being in a party(of an adventurers Guild or whatever) alongside 2 females. A somewhat flat chested elf girl and a busty/thicc(psuedo bbw?) girl. You were told by the Guild Manager person that you wouldn't be strong enough to complete/accept some quests. But that is when you come across a guy of high adventurer rank(the 'cucker'). He joins the party. Through exploration, the 'cucker' would interact with the females and you can go over to that location to 'peek' at what is happening. There is a Corruption, 'Love' Stat System. So if you choose to interfere with the guy, you can choose to try and pursue a relationship with the females. Or you can just choose to join in with the guy and fuck the girls. Also the Guild Manager lady is also a corrupt/sex available individual. The game has 'Steps' that you can take during an exploration. If you exceed this amount, you would be sent back to the guild and you would need to go back to that place for exploration again. The game also had a built in cheat menu(I think) that allows you to make it so that you can add more steps, money, corruption/lust ect.