Identify 2D nude beach game

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
There was a game I played a while back that I can't remember the name to. The objective was to turn the local beach into a nudist beach by hitting on the local girls and slowly progressing from flirting, to molesting, to sex and gangbangs. After a certain point the girls would be willing to walk around without their tops and/or bottoms, and you could customize this to your preference. There were a set number of girls and they each had a bio describing their past and what they were doing at the beach, and as you raise their lewdness level their remarks to your actions change. There is an unlockable free mode that allows you to manually adjust their lewdness level. I wouldn't call it a side scroller, since there is no scrolling, but the whole game is a set stage where the girls will walk in and out from the sides of the beach. I also believe there were random old fat guys who would preform sex acts with them once they were corrupted enough. You also had to manage the horniness of the beach, as if it got too high while the girl's lewdness was low, rapes would occur and lower the popularity of the beach. Also one girl doesn't spawn randomly and has to be called in, and she starts off with max lewdness since she's the PC's fuck buddy.