[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Paid Unpaid 2D Pixel Artist Needed for Erotic Top-Down Roguelike Game

CulturedGamer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Project:

I am looking for someone(s) who would be interested in working on an erotic top-down roguelike with sex-based combat similar to the likes of Karryn's Prison and Tales of Androgyny but in real time.

I have put a lot of thought into how I want this game to work with the various systems and have different phases of development ranging from prototype to release as to not feature creep too much and stagnate.

I know how the combat is going to function, the different systems involved and the plot.

The main protagonist will be a twenty-five-year-old female with a stubborn, hot-headed, and competitive personality.

I have had concept art commissioned for what the female protagonist will look like.

Themes will include: MF, FF, Anal, DP, Group, Orgy, Corruption, Masturbation, Spanking, Groping, Monster, Titfuck, Hand job, Interracial, Vaginal Sex, Big ass, Big tits, Bukkake, Creampie

There might be more themes that will be added over time, but there will never be any guro, scat, loli, or bestiality.

So far, I've been working in Godot to create a basic prototype, but I'm not the best programmer in the world and have been learning as I go; if any developers are interested in this project, please contact me.

Developer:

Myself - CulturedGamer#3147

Looking for:

2d Pixel Artist (Paid) and potentially a developer (unpaid, sorry).

Employment Type:

Paid or unpaid. If this picks up traction and starts getting monetization, I'm happy to scale pay if someone is fine taking a hit to work on this project to get it started, or we can discuss other options later. Just a reminder that this is my first project, so don't expect to get paid a ridiculous amount.

Work commitment:

Short-Term/Part-Time

Preferred method of contact:

Either post below or PM me here.

Or on my discord, which is above. :)

Job Description:

The priority is finding a pixel artist that can do character sprites with different animations. Due to the nature of the game being top-down with sex-based animations, I want the sprites to be big enough for some detail but not overly complicated, so I would assume 64x to 128x would be best, but that can be discussed later as those complicated sex animations would be beyond the initial scope of the prototype.

Right now, all I need is the main character to have four directional animations for idle, running, rolling, attacking, a kneeling animation, grabbed animation and taking damage.

Close ups of lewd splash screens such as the character getting her butt groped or boobs squeezed, similar to how enemy sex attacks pop up in Karryn's prison on the screen.

tile sets for a mediaeval/fantasy world.

Additional comments:

As I've said, this is my first project, and I don't have the best budget, so I'm not expecting professional pixel artists, but if any enthusiasts or amateur/semi-pro's think it sounds like a good project and want to give it a go, please don't hesitate.

I don't expect all the lewd stuff to be animated, stills can be fine for the prototype.

In regards to the style of pixel art, I'm not after chibi art, but if you think you can make it or some other style of work, we can discuss it.

bunloveless

Jun 26, 2022
If this interests you and fits your budget. We could do it.
animated commsheet.gif
Btw, I also use Godot Engine.
My games for reference:

CulturedGamer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Hey yeah I am interested, can I PM you or you pm me or add each other on discord to discuss further? I have my discord in the top post if you want to add me if you don't want to share yours here.

GanzKurz

Aug 28, 2022
hey I'm interested too, I have a few years experience in indie games making pixel art specifically so I think I have the skillset required. I sent you a friend request on discord and would love to share my portfolio there.