[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share 2D Pixel Artist Wanted For Metroidvania H-Game

Dreary

Apr 19, 2020
Project:
- The game will be primarily in the Metroidvania platformer style. You will fight through the areas and collect equipment. When knocked down or at low health the monsters will assault you. There will be several mini games to escape from their grasp, but if you fail then…. I’m pretty sure you can figure that out. Each loss will build your corruption, which makes the character more horny (which will eventually result in totally different scenes and makes it more difficult to win the mini games). When corruption is high she will even randomly pause to seduce enemies or offer herself. Running out of health or completely falling to lust will result in a game over. There are lots of other hentai mechanics that I won’t discuss here to keep it brief.

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- 2D Pixel Art Animator

Employment Type:
- Would prefer to find a good partner to work with and go the Rev Share route, though I am open to commissioning the art as well.

Work commitment:
- Long term project, work on it whenever you have time

Preferred method of contact:
- ItsJustDreary@gmail.com
- Dreary#7273 on Discord

Job Description:
- Your main focus will be on enemies/monsters. Most of the environmental art, as well as the core animations for the main character are already completed. What I really need now are enemies and scenes to make it into an actual game. Gonna shoot for around 4 enemies for now, then add to it if public interest is there.

Additional comments:
- If this sounds cool, please contact me! I would love to find someone as passionate about the craft as I am who is willing to give their feedback and ideas for scenes and the project as a whole. Teamwork makes the dream work <3

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Project:
- The game will be primarily in the Metroidvania platformer style. You will fight through the areas and collect equipment. When knocked down or at low health the monsters will assault you. There will be several mini games to escape from their grasp, but if you fail then…. I’m pretty sure you can figure that out. Each loss will build your corruption, which makes the character more horny (which will eventually result in totally different scenes and makes it more difficult to win the mini games). When corruption is high she will even randomly pause to seduce enemies or offer herself. Running out of health or completely falling to lust will result in a game over. There are lots of other hentai mechanics that I won’t discuss here to keep it brief.

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- 2D Pixel Art Animator

Employment Type:
- Would prefer to find a good partner to work with and go the Rev Share route, though I am open to commissioning the art as well.

Work commitment:
- Long term project, work on it whenever you have time

Preferred method of contact:
- ItsJustDreary@gmail.com
- Dreary#7273 on Discord

Job Description:
- Your main focus will be on enemies/monsters. Most of the environmental art, as well as the core animations for the main character are already completed. What I really need now are enemies and scenes to make it into an actual game. Gonna shoot for around 4 enemies for now, then add to it if public interest is there.

Additional comments:
- If this sounds cool, please contact me! I would love to find someone as passionate about the craft as I am who is willing to give their feedback and ideas for scenes and the project as a whole. Teamwork makes the dream work <3
How has this project gone so far? I love games like this, so it'd be great to follow along.