Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I don't care I'm just here for the writing

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Both because boobs are boobs

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
I know there have been threads like this in the past but its almost end of the year and there have been no threads like this for this year, maybe results have changed with the release of new games and updates to existing ones.
Please explain why you like or prefer a specific style over the other and give a example of a game with that type of style

I would say I'm heavily biased to 2D games/2Dcg. The drawn aesthetic never really gets old to me and the graphics don't age compared to the 3D styles. Also there is a uncanny valley effect with 3D graphics that creep me out, fapping while staring into those souless eyes just kills it for me. An there are times where the skin texture looks super shiny, like they just lathred up on oil, definite nope from me.

An example of my ideal artstyle from a game with be the Milftoons game/Discreen Vision games, they have a very Disney like style to them and imo they have some of the best animations of any 2D games. Let me know your preferences.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I don't really care either way and i could complain about both. I have more issue with overly-exaggerated proportions than i do with 2D vs 3D.

Reactions: jungmonk

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I like either. But bad/lazy 3d is much more noticable.

I also feel like this isn't an opinion anyone is going to have changed by a single game. Unless it's a true masterpiece.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
if 2D is done well it's not a problem for me, otherwise 3D for life. As far as I'm concerned, if a game is 2D it must have other characteristics that make it attractive, otherwise I think most of them choose 3D, but I'm not "biased".

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I do not care either way. However, it seems a lot that use 2D are lazy. The drawings could be a lot better, but the artist goes with the easiest thing. Which I think detracts from the game.