Identify 2dcg incest rpgmaker that i vaguely remember the plot of

donda24

Mar 9, 2019
Hello, I have remembered of a game I've played some years ago. It was 2dgc, probably rpgmaker and fairly certain it was about incest.
Pretty sure the plot was something like - you have a pervert ugly bastard uncle and I believe you were competing with him to make more money than him in a certain period of time? He then visits the family (not sure if it always happens or if it was just cause i lost) and then it got a bit ntr-y.
The family consisted of the mc who I think was a shota kinda? Then you had at least two sisters and a mother, pretty sure one of the sisters comes in later in the game and I think she might have had some kinda brain damage???
Anyways yeah idk if that's enough info to find the game, and idk if I got all the details right, but hopefully it's good enough, ty

Last edited:

KdSeuPai

Dec 17, 2021
Hello, I have remembered of a game I've played some years ago. It was 2dgc, probably rpgmaker and fairly certain it was about incest.
Pretty sure the plot was something like - you have a pervert ugly bastard uncle and I believe you were competing with him to make more money than him in a certain period of time? He then visits the family (not sure if it always happens or if it was just cause i lost) and then it got a bit ntr-y.
The family consisted of the mc who I think was a shota kinda? Then you had at least two sisters and a mother, pretty sure one of the sisters comes in later in the game and I think she might have had some kinda brain damage???
Anyways yeah idk if that's enough info to find the game, and idk if I got all the details right, but hopefully it's good enough, ty
It might be School of Lust.
https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-7-1a-boner-games.6555/

Reactions: donda24