Seeking 2dcg mind control/hypnosis games ?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Are there any that aren't nobleman's retort/aristocrat hypnosis ?
Try using the tag search. You can use more than one tag (separate with a comma). I suggest "2dcg" and "mind control".

Also, here's an adult website dedicated to hypnosis:

Have fun and welcome to F95zone!

Kachopper9

Aug 1, 2017
I'm wondering if there's any good 2D games with hypnosis in them as well.

Or just some good 2D hentai games in general

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I'm wondering if there's any good 2D games with hypnosis in them as well.

Or just some good 2D hentai games in general
HentaiHighSchool+ is one of the best hypnosis game imo since u are really free in that 2d text based world, it uses paperdolls as characters and anime cg for h scenes which is highly moddable. You can get into other people's houses just with hypnotising them and then you can mass hypnotise them.

I hope to find other hypnosis games as well, other than being cencored Hentai University was enjoyable too (it is really, REALLY like HentaiHighSchool+ but with a different angle).

Reactions: kamina666
Sep 13, 2020
Try using the tag search. You can use more than one tag (separate with a comma). I suggest "2dcg" and "mind control".

Also, here's an adult website dedicated to hypnosis:

Have fun and welcome to F95zone!

Thanks papa :D

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I'd recommend Sonia and the Hypnotized City if you haven't played it yet. Masquerade Hypnosis is another one you might find enjoyable, and The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator isn't a bad pick either; I ended up translating the previous two, so I can vouch that they fulfill the hypnosis aspect quite well. I know there's one on this website called Book of Hypnosis and Climax, but most people brand it as a slightly worse Nobleman's Retort. All of them can be found on this website. Happy hunting!

Oh, uh, this thread was made two years ago. Oh well.

Reactions: kamina666