EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95.png

Overview:
In season 1 the main character left his wife after an unhappy marriage to work on a movie-project in LA. This also led to opportunities in his personal life when he met the famous actress Harper Henderson. The starting point of the story was the main character and his life, but we also followed the life of people close to the main character. We followed the life of Audrey (The MC's daughter), Fae (Audrey's best friend) and Sarah (The girl MC meet on the plane in the beginning of the game). These characters will also play major roles in season 2, but we will also meet new big characters like Harper’s sister Emily. This is a story with drama, storytelling, and a lot of sex. However this version of the game is just text based with placeholder pics and no animation. Hopefully, I will find an artist to help me with the renders for a later version of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-15
Release Date: 2021-06-15
Developer: xxerikxx
Editing: PederSilver5
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Previous Game: 2nd Chance (Season 1), The 2nd Chance
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

G.jpg A.jpg Em.jpg i.jpg J.jpg Jm.jpg S.jpg U.jpg F.jpg H.jpg se.jpg ca.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GalArt

Feb 17, 2019
If you want to praise the render quality, you have to adress Sabby and Seven (SASE) from the renderosity store, because the preview pictures are 100% cut-outs from their product previews. So are most (if not all) of their "renders".
I don't judge the game, just making sure that the right persons taking credit.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Hopefully, I will find an artist to help me with the renders for a later version of the game.

From the Dev notes of Season 1:

Current total size of season 1 is 55mb. I doubt we will see this game differently unfortunately.
Although I would LOVE to be wrong. :(

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I don't get it, shouldn't the priority be finishing the artistic side of season 1 instead of pumping new seasons without the art?

They are called VISUAL novels for a reason.
It has nothing to do with priority. If I could create art then I would do that. The fact that I continue the story doesn't make the art better or worse.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
You guys do realize there's a tag for "text based" on this site for a reason, right? I mean, there are people who intentionally make text based adult games. It so happens, this dev would like to provide images, but that's not his skill set. I can relate. I mean, hell, I've watching Commander Mark on youtube just trying to wrap my head around things like proper use of shading and perspective. I am not an artist, and I don't suspect I ever will be. So, I'd pretty much be in the same boat if I wanted to make a game like this. Just sayin'.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
You guys do realize there's a tag for "text based" on this site for a reason, right? I mean, there are people who intentionally make text based adult games. It so happens, this dev would like to provide images, but that's not his skill set.
The tricky part here is it's not actually designed like a text game, but more like a visual novel, only using placeholder pics. I've enjoyed several text-based games, but they have to really make the text do the heavy lifting. Very descriptive text for environments, events, and the inevitable sex scenes. In this case, it feels like it's not getting the best parts from either text games or VNs. It's good practice for a game dev, but doesn't offer as much from the player's side.

• Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
The tricky part here is it's not actually designed like a text game, but more like a visual novel, only using placeholder pics. I've enjoyed several text-based games, but they have to really make the text do the heavy lifting. Very descriptive text for environments, events, and the inevitable sex scenes. In this case, it feels like it's not getting the best parts from either text games or VNs. It's good practice for a game dev, but doesn't offer as much from the player's side.
As I have tried to explain before. I hope to find an artist who would like to do the art work. I am not trying to make a text based story. Hopefully I will find an artist at some point and we can remove the text based tag. But unless I find that artist, then this unfortunately is just a text based game.

Reactions: Punto

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
It has nothing to do with priority. If I could create art then I would do that. The fact that I continue the story doesn't make the art better or worse.
As others have said, making a text based game on a visual novel format. That just doesn't work IMHO. I would strongly advice to either commit to text and remake the game that way, or partner with someone who does art work

Text based games are good, but toeing the line makes it *feel* very rushed, barebones and of low quality, regarless of the story actual quality. Think of it like puttin a comic without any actual image. The story could be awesome, but better make it a light novel

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
As others have said, making a text based game on a visual novel format. That just doesn't work IMHO. I would strongly advice to either commit to text and remake the game that way, or partner with someone who does art work
Once again... I am not trying to make a text-based game and I would love to partner with someone who does art-work. :rolleyes:

Until I find that person, this will be tagged as a text-based game.

Reactions: HUNUTAN
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes