EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
test_banner_004.png

Overview:
The main character is leaving his wife after an unhappy marriage. They stayed together for 18 years because of their daughter, but now that she is grown up, they have decided to go their separate ways. The main character moves to LA to work on a movie-project together with his best friend. This will also lead to opportunities in his personal life. The starting point of the story is the main character and his life, but as the story develops the story will also follow the life of people close to the main character. We follow the life of Audrey (The MC daughter), Fae (Audrey's best friend) and Sarah (The girl MC meet on the plane in the beginning of the game). The player will be allowed to make some choices for all these characters.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-10
Release Date: 2020-12-10
Developer: xxerikxx F95zone
Other Games: 2nd Chance, Season 2
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v1.0): - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

flight1.jpg Sara-flight.png ZOE-S-1-4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
There's already a game with that name... a different story, tho.
Sorry about that! Should have checked if there was a game with similar name.

I just want to point out what's written under Developer note before everyone starts complaining about the lack of illustrations:

This is a big game Renpy game with many hours of gameplay (More than 1200 pages of storyline). There are multiple choices that effect the game and multiple endings.

However…

The game / visual novel is not completed. There is very limited artwork in the game so far. The sex scenes are not rendered and only described through actions and dialogue. That is why I have tagged this game as TEXT BASED. I have only used placeholder pics of the characters to give the player an understanding of what they might look like in the completed version.

I am hoping to find an artist that would like to help me with the artwork and be a partner in the project.

Even with the limited illustrations in the game I believe many players will find the game enjoyable. In all modesty I think there is a very good and complex story that is being told. If you play this version of the game then you also might give feedback and have influence on the final product.

I would like to get i contact with an artist that would like to be a partner in this project and do the art-work. I am not a programmer and would also need help to make it look good in Ren'Py.

Since this game is made with very little art-work then this is not meant to be the final version of the game. In other words I would appreciate any feedback I could get and you will have a chance to influence the final version.

I have no experience as a programmer/developer and English is not my first language so don't be afraid to point out any stupid things I have done.

Last edited:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
It had all the tags I like, but IMHO one more tag is missing: 1nc3st :cool:

I will update the tags:
Tags: Male Protagonist, Multiple endings, Anal Sex, Bdsm, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Dilf, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Romance

Reactions: rKnight

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ahahaha I saw 2nd Chance but read it as 'Second Chance'. I was all "Wait. that game ended." But, seeing there's another 'friend' in the game, I think I'll pass. Don't want to get blindsided with NTR again.

I wish you luck with this.
apparently no NTR.. as the long list of tags doesnt show the famous 3 words...

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Hope people who play the game starts to give feedback soon ... This is my first game and I have worked on it for a year. Really hope someone enjoys the game even if there is very few illustrations in this version. (And by the way there is no NTR :) )
Yay no NTR.

Btw, let us keep the hostility low guys. We're all fellow pervs, looking for the little tickle to the pickle, passion before the mushroom and fap before rap.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
SASE Aliss

those are product images and not yours of your not the developer of this character that is ;)
View attachment 792433
Yes. I am sorry about that! As you see from the game I have only used the pictures to illustrate what the characters might look like. What I hope by posting this version without any real art-work is to find an artist that would like to do the art-work for me. Hopefully he will be as positive to the Sase art-work as I am. If that is the case we will buy the products and use it in the final version of the game. I do not have a Patreon site or trying to make any money from this.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Because nobody in the HISTORY of the internet has EVER had an opinion that differed in ANY slight way from the small existence you've carved out for yourself behind a wall of anonymity? Dude.... it's called preference. I don't really like sharing my woman with another dick. If you do, great, but I don't share or play well with others.
I also never said that. But, that's exactly what the facepalmers are doing. If you say something they don't agree with, they facepalm. So, we're all doing the same shit.

I agree about the sharing and that's all I was saying in my post. That I would watch and see what happens.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hope people who play the game starts to give feedback soon ... This is my first game and I have worked on it for a year. Really hope someone enjoys the game even if there is very few illustrations in this version. (And by the way there is no NTR :) )
just to make things clear...

as the game have "cheating" tag. does that mean the one doing the cheating is the male MC and not the women ?

because if the women do the cheating to the male MC, then its NTR.

just saying, there is a very small line between thoses 2 things, and i think its good to make things clear about that.

Jul 15, 2019
Sorry about that! Should have checked if there was a game with similar name.

I just want to point out what's written under Developer note before everyone starts complaining about the lack of illustrations:

This is a big game Renpy game with many hours of gameplay (More than 1200 pages of storyline). There are multiple choices that effect the game and multiple endings.

However…

The game is not completed. There is very limited artwork in the game so far, an no animations. I have only put in single pictures of the characters to give the player an understanding of what they might look like in the completed version.

I am hoping to find an artist that would like to help me with the artwork and be a partner in the project

Even with the limited illustrations in the game I believe many players will find the game enjoyable. In all modesty I think there is a very good and complexed story that is being told. If you play this version of the game then you also might give feedback and have influence on the final product.

I would like to get i contact with artist that would like to be a partner in this project and do the art-work. I am not a programmer and would also need help to make it look good in Ren'Py.

Since this game is made with very little art-work then this is not meant to be the final version of the game. In other words I would appreciate any feedback I could get and you will have a chance to influence the final version.

I have no experience as a programmer/developer and English is not my first language so don't be afraid to point out any stupid things I have done
Don't forget the Android users lol ;)

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
just to make things clear...

as the game have "cheating" tag. does that mean the one doing the cheating is the male MC and not the women?
None of the women are cheating on the male characters. One of the female character is cheating on her best friend when she is sleeping with her best friends father ...

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes