Unity - Completed - 30 Days ~ Life with My Sister [v1.0] [PillowCase]

1. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Game ain't worth playing in this state. All UI ain't translated and the largest grind is waiting for the damn text to appear that move at fucking dial up speed!
    Anyway art is... exactly as you see and so so at best. I just really wish there was like some context to how it ain't ok and yet at certain times you touch her and you are like... not there to her?
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TheSpah

The game is pretty simplistic, theres the day to day that you can try develop the relationship but is just a very crawling grind that doesnt feel like it does much of anything. Through the day you can touch her without much problem so i really dont understand much the purpose behind the game as a whole.

I think that if the dev just focused on the sleeping assault part and expanded on it this could be a much better game and with more satisfying depth
  3. 4.00 star(s)

kkicho

So I'll say right away that this game (apart from the translation, which was done by a machine, so I won't take that into account in the rating) - is surprisingly good. I didn't expect that such a random game would immediately become one of my favorite "every day life'n'sex sim" games.

The graphics are of course a matter of taste, but I like it very much, Sister dose look cute and attractive at the same time, the house is sensibly designed, the backgrounds do what they are supposed to do (not distracting, but look believable), only the UI looks a bit cheap but it's not a big deal.

The game, of course is about living with your sister, talking to her and helping her to like you, and of course, picking on her to increase her tolerance for naughty things. At first we need to earn points by touching her while she sleeps, but over time she will allow us to touch her almost constantly during her daily routine. For touching, we get points that we spend on two upgrade tabs
    The first upgrades tab increases the length of her sleep, speeds up her orgasms and, above all, increases the number of points for touching, which you should max out immediately!
    A second tab lets you do more in three sleep positions (on back, stomach, and side), and subsequent upgrades let you touch and undress more. In addition, we unlock more things by increasing her tolerance for kinky things just by interacting with her, which quickly allows for, for example, sex while she is brushing her teeth <3
    The game also has a system of looking for random items, i.e. money, lockpicks for breaking into her room at night and panties that give us some points.
    We will use the money to buy, FIRST OF ALL, "aphordisiac pills", thanks to which, when we add them to food, our sister may decide to use us in one of several random scenes.

Overall, the only drawback of the game is the huge grind. With a maxed score upgrade, we will get about 3k points per night, and to unlock the entire line of upgrades for the sleeping scene we need about 30k points... Fortunately, if we kept the girl happy, the game will not end after 30 days and we will have infinite time to slowly unlock new things.
    I didn't encounter any technical problems either. The only thing the game needs now is a decent translation and decensor mod to remain one of my favorites
  4. 3.00 star(s)

pogchampione

Game is very untranslated in the UI. the mtl is often funny and kinda incomprehensible.

The art, sound and animation are a little rough, but there's a decent amount of interactivity so it's not bad if you can put up with all this for yet another sister poking game