Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Chapter 7 is progressing nicely, with already 225 renders done, and over 20 000 word count so far (I'm not even halfway done...)

It will include my 2 longest scenes so far, and a few plot twists.

Still aiming for end of March.

More details in a few days in a patron-only post.

-- XCentric

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Totally forgot about this Novella. Cool, odds are public release will be out in a few days.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Please update. My saves are tied into your mod.
Won't be till it's released here. That's how this works bucko. (The next update for this Novella) O believe the next update for public is 15th of May

Nov 2, 2019
Won't be till it's released here. That's how this works bucko. (The next update for this Novella) O believe the next update for public is 15th of May
His current outdated gallery mod, v0.5.0, crashes v0.6.2 of the game; and if your saves are tied, not all mods cause your saves to mess up without them, into it your standing by waiting for an update to his mod in order to play the current release of the game. Eventually this will grief the hell out XCentric just like it did for Naughty Road. This is why modders who either decided to put everything behind a paywall or are slow to update their mods always end up causing grief for the Devs "bucko."

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
His current outdated gallery mod, v0.5.0, crashes v0.6.2 of the game; and if your saves are tied, not all mods cause your saves to mess up without them, into it your standing by waiting for an update to his mod in order to play the current release of the game. Eventually this will grief the hell out XCentric just like it did for Naughty Road. This is why modders who either decided to put everything behind a paywall or are slow to update their mods always end up causing grief for the Devs "bucko."
Still doesn't change fact, I'm right. -wink- Those things normally are not updated until public releases of the the Novella. If they decided not get updated then, that's up to Mod Maker. Maybe they are tired of people spamming them all time.

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza
Nov 2, 2019
Still doesn't change fact, I'm right. -wink- Those things normally are not updated until public releases of the the Novella. If they decided not get updated then, that's up to Mod Maker. Maybe they are tired of people spamming them all time.
No, no you weren't. He's two or more updates behind. Nor is anyone spamming him for updates. It was a polite request which you decided to chime into. I don't remember pming you, replying to you, or asking you for your opinions. You flew in like batman, obnoxiously stated some obvious triviality like I was asking for it, made yourself look like a donkey, and are still chomping off at the bit over some over inflated sense of superiority. The updates don't line up, meaning the modder is late for whatever reason, and he's behind by a good margin. That is contrary to your point/insinuation. Sometimes modders have a lot on their plate or just forget. That's why people "bump"/remind the individual in question a task isn't completed. If he's got his mod behind a paywall, and I don't know about it, the polite thing to do is inform the unknowing me of that fact or of a release date of the mod in question - not to rudely state it'll be updated when the next version of the games is released like you did......the only problem with that notion is that there has been an update without there being one on the mod.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone getting this in the gallery
Nothing I do seems to unlock them
and one more locked one in the next page
Screenshot 2022-04-15 040704.png

Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
3001: A MILF Odyssey [v0.7.2] [XCentric Labs] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 837 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 356 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 800 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 330 MB
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes