JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
no what chapter was that in i didnt see any star wars unless i skimmed through it to quickly
Towards the beginning, whole parasite was reference to Stargate as well as the gate they went picked up. Star Wars stuff is sprinkled here & there, you just gotta pay attention. :)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
seeing games like this really makes me wish i was a trekie, or watched those sci fi shows you mentioned (i have seen space odyssy), ill give it a shot anyways

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
I did a run through and they added the gallery mod as there were a couple of scenes I'd missed - turns out it was the ones named accounting where the MC goes to the meeting with Jessica - can anyone explain who to you get to that path in the game, I tried going back on old saves and couldn't find it so any pointers would be much appreciated

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
3001: A MILF Odyssey [v0.7.3] [XCentric Labs]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.
- The Android port/version is not official.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
I did a run through and they added the gallery mod as there were a couple of scenes I'd missed - turns out it was the ones named accounting where the MC goes to the meeting with Jessica - can anyone explain who to you get to that path in the game, I tried going back on old saves and couldn't find it so any pointers would be much appreciated
Maledom/Femdom route. The option is in the game's preferences. Essentially replay Chapter 7 with the other option turned on.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Nice update, at least we got a little bit of Kharyss out of those frumpy robes. Wish the MC could order her to be nude in the embassy ;) . The story was fun, enjoyed the Kliton mini arc and hope Grilka reappears.

• Red Heart
Reactions: X-Centric
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes